who is the fastest street legal car here??

You guys should have seen some of the trailered “street cars” at PRP today for the King of Street event. I doubt you’d ever see half of them on the street.

who has the fastest car that has been driven over 5000 miles in the past year?

It gets trailered everywhere it goes not driven. Plus doesn’t it have a rediculous roll cage in it. Like nascar style?

there are a lot of street cars with cages in them. trailered everywhere i am sure if you had a car like that and took it to the track you would want a trailer also.

to me it sounds like you are a little but hurt over the car

but hurt over what? A fast car? Its pittspeed not pittslow. I would rather see fast cars than slow cars. I love foxbox’s and like his engine in that car way better than in the other one. All im saying is a street car should be driven more than when racing. Get off his nuts.

it is driven a bit. but with cars like that and pushing limits you are gonna break. put it this way i can drive my car. i choose to trailer it for insurance policy. if i break i don’t worry about making it home. plus i can take whatever i need to track tools cooler etc. typicallly i am bringing tires for three or four cars to change.

it has a “rediculous nascar style roll cage” in it because it is “rediculous nascar style” fast, and is mandated by nhra/nmca to be track legal. if he didn’t have it, he wouldn’t be allowed to race at a track. and now what would be the point of having a 8 second car if you couldn’t take it to the track?

and it doesn’t get trailered everywhere. I’ve seen it on the street a few times. It gets trailered to the track, yes. That’s just common sense. Stuff breaks at the track. The faster you get, the more frequent stuff breaks. Why bother having to drive all the way back home to get a trailer to bring your car back after you break something.

x2

I think he is mad cause the car is not drivin to Miracle mile every night to roll race

lol

win

ok then by thinking like that let me buy my buddys altered for 3k build a big block. Put some lights on it a some “STREET TIRES” and drive it to a race somewhere and we can call it street legal.

Pretty sure you came out to miracle mile to roll race before and broke your car?

what are you talking about

didnt you come out to race a black cobra a few years back and your tranny shit the bed?

erics car has been broken longer than mine

HMMMM. no

the Orange Camaro was never at the Mile

actually i was going to race a vette in 2003 From a dig and it took a shit. but that was in cranberry

if the altered has a title, is registered, insured, inspected, has plate then bring it out! what are you waiting for?!?!

think they do that in florida! can register it there would be sweet to see that shit out on street.

Hmm i guess it was another Orange camaro on pittspeed.

63 lemans > *

my Camaro hasn’t been in Pittsburgh since 03. its been in Bmore since then

Why is it in baltiwhore? You should just drive your street car to pgh LOL just fucking with ya man