who is the fastest street legal car here??

let me see spent a yr in Iraq
2 years in hospital
now the car is there in a shop that closed the doors cause of law suits.

A true street car should have p/s, ac, sound deadening material, quiet/medium exhaust, no cage and or a roll bar (no door bars), heat, yada yada.

That being said, my idea of street car is far less, and I think all of us are willing to put up with the lack of creature comforts in order to go fast, and go fast safely.

Man, I had no idea i’m real sorry. Wasn’t trying to do that. Was just trying to poke fun at how impractical and unreliable so many of these “street” cars actually are when they get used for transportation instead of racing.

Thank you for your service btw

ahh ya i just talked to the guy who had the black cobra and he said it was mid 04ish. So my apologies for that. He said the guy was from pittspeed though.

Ya i know who Gates is

oh my!

You drive a DSM. Your version of a street car should be one that runs and moves under its own power.

soon to be a different story!

is ur car lower,have cats right size wheels ETC???

so a 70’s & older car aint street legaL???

its stock ride height, stock rims, and has cats.

headlights or any mod?

Few mods of course. However it will still pass emissions and inspection legally. The headlights are stock besides the bulbs in the foglights which were changed to hids but they are projector foglights so they dont blind people.

so trufly it shouldnt pass inspection,go read the inspection book & then come talk ur shit,until then STFU

A fog light mod is not the same as a full out race car being considered a “street car”. Quit being a jackass just because someone disagrees that a full caged 8 second car isnt what they consider a “street car”.

ur being the jackass u fat fuck, how the fuck is it not,if it dont pass in aint street legal,so every states diffurant,so an ohio that passes there inspection & a pa car race legaly ohio car wins!! so go ROLL RACE that aint ever a sport,all u guys like roll racing because it takes the supenion & driver out of the race,cause u guys cant make a car hook or drive!

lol ok stone cold . Never said anything about roll racing here. My foglights still have a switch on them and you can do the mopar upgrade for them thats makes them hids from the chrysler dealership so there still legal.

no not fat albert,just because chrysler makes it,dont mean it PA legal,so me in an insection book where it says a cars cant have a cage??this can go on for ever,true street race class make u drive ur car 30 25mph-55mph & then make three passes back to back without popping ur hood,if it makes it,then ur in!:burnout:

:love:

:gaysex:

Just because a “street car” is brought to an event on a trailer doesn’t mean it’s not a “street car”. I know many that do this to save unneeded wear and tear, not to mention the fuel savings. You know it’s serious if a tow rig + trailer uses less fuel than the street car. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

That said, I know of a true 7 second street car that runs around Ohio. It has full interior, AC, cage, stereo and rolls on MT Drag Radials.

:bigok: but the cage makes it not street legal :rolleyes: