Who know how to mod a PS2 Slimline????

ok so i got a new PS2 from a fellow board member, and now i want to know how to get burned PS2 games to work, I know I can get a mod chip for it, however I was reading that you also need to get some special lazer mod. as well, and now that is getting costly, and i was also reading up that you can get some program with some tool, but that wont work on the one i have v 13

so what do I do, does anyone know how to mod one of these, and mabye do it like cheap, but not totally f* up the system???

I know how to mod the older ones (well, it’s not so much of a mod as it is a hack and boot loader disc… then just play off a hard drive)

no clue about the new ones though… check console source dot com

Hdloader I believe it was called and it sutnk and did not work very well when me and my buddy bought it. Edit: it was acctually called usbextreme and it sucks or atleast did at the time

Yeah nevermind the PS2 that I got ended up being broken, the motor on the drive was bad… so that is gay however the good news is that I got my money back from the member who sold it to me soo a++

for future reference, USBExtreme works on the slim ps2’s

Get an old one for next to nothing, set it up with a hard drive. And then use HD Advance, no loading time is sweet.