Who knows a senior in assisted living, skilled nursing, or receiving home healthcare?

Figured I should crosspost this… Feel free to do the same on any forums you’d like…

Do you know a senior in assisted living, skilled nursing, or receiving home healthcare

This is more for older people, most likely your grandparents (65 and up, or disabled Vets)

I kind of stumbled onto this with my new job down in florida (I do estate planning for high net worth clients, ie. 10 million plus for the most part), and figured it might actually help some of your families out. It will greatly assist the senior you know, and probably help preserve any inheritance that they’d like to leave.

ANYWAY…

They may be entitled to a military service related government pension of up to $23,396 tax free… a year.

A lot of people in here have relatives whom are Veterans that are in Assisted living facilities, and they are draining their savings on a daily basis at an alarming rate.

After watching my grandparents drain their savings only to worry about the costs of care (to the point where my grandmother will neglect to take my grandfather to the hospital when hes having chest pains, due to a $50 dollar co-pay, stingy lady)

My family has since scolded her, and shes gotten better. This pension is completely legit, and that’s why I’m posting it on all of the forums that I’m a member of. (Its been around since 1951)

This benefit isnt only for the poor, but with rising healthcare costs, I see no harm in educating the public on how to qualify for money that Veterans earned for their service.

If anybody has a better idea how to get the word out on this please pm me.

Feel free to shoot me an email @ williamjbaxter@gmail.com If you know of anybody who might benefit from this service.

I stress, there is no charge.

Elderly people who aren’t veterans may be eligible for benefits from the state… for example, in the state of florida, if you qualify for Diversion (a medicaid benefit) claimants can recieve 1300 + or - a month.

Each state is different, but there are benefits out there that most people are unaware of. Feel free to google it, but if you have any questions, I’ve become quite efficient at navigating these benefits, so email or pm me if you are confused.

SPAM

^lol. not.

Google… VA Non service connected improved pension benefit.

Educate yourself and get out of my thread.

This all sounded great until

Just sent this blast out on facebook… Please join our group http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=...775051631&ap=1

Please feel free to forward this to as many people as you know, id greatly appreciate it.

SPAM

I cant see shaggy’s post, butttttt it shows that he typed something…

why is that?

More spam comments, lol.

But you could have made a bit more effort to make it look like a legit post :slight_smile:

After i posted, i assumed that…

I’ll clean it up … sorry.

Sounds good.

And for those wondering, Willybeen is legit and trying to help our veterans who may have overlooked these benefits.

I don’t care whatever who say is legit…
Yep, we ( family ) tried this angle years ago and it is BULLSHIT !

Good luck on your facebook shit to gain commission. ( sham wow ) was cool too
How fucking low this site go. God fucking damn this is getting creative with not much exposure.

This is fucking spam.

AMWAY IS LEGIT

I’m willing to sell my liberty tunnel cheap in pittsburgh to fund my grandmothers living expenses.
for an extra $75,000 i’ll sell the mon incline

is that really the intent??? to help vets? not to cash in on some of that revenue??? sounds like a business scheme posted on facebook and car forums (laughable). again, poor execution and SPAM!

^ I dont know how I’m cashing in?

More or less showing people who have very little or have something they’d like to preserve by teaching them how to qualify for a benefit that is rightfully deserved.

Lets do a quick case study...

Your grandmother, who is 75 is healthy as can be, she 90 lbs and shes been caring for your grandfather whos 85… his life expectancy is around 5 years, hers is closer to 10…

They have $150,000 in cash assets, and a $100,000 residence (a house if you will)

Grandpa weighs 220lbs, and other than a little dementia has been a breeze for granny to take care of, except last week he fell and broke his hip and wont walk (well; if at all) again for the rest of his life.

Granny cant lift him, so she hires help 7 days a week, 4 hours, a day (just to put him to bed and wake him up, to get him in his wheelchair)… which costs about 500 a week… or 2k a month… which pretty much eats up ALL of their monthly income. How can they afford to eat? how can they afford to pay their bills? how can they afford to buy their heartless grandson a birthday present? etc etc…

Well, they can spend down their assets, and when it hits an allowable rate, qualify for medicaid, VA benefits, etc etc… Or with some advice, they can qualify for all of the above right now and have an extra 1500-3000 a month to help pay for said benefits. They can use an attorney for this advice (around her attorneys charge 5,000-20,000 for an elder law case)

I would hope you love your grandma enough to make her aware of these benefits, because god forbid that grandpa goes into a nursing home, that 150k will be burned through in a matter a year or so. And if you’re a poor planner, grandma is going to be left with nothing when grandpa dies, and then she’ll have her income cut in half when she loses his social security. (good luck paying all your bills on $1000 a month, especially if she gets sick now and she needs assistance, after all she’s been stressed to the max up until grandpas untimely death)

And for the next 10 years of her life, she’ll live below the poverty line… Not exactly a great plan if you asked me… but hey, its your grandparents and you and your love ones will be the ones that grandma moves in with when she loses her house.

I see this EVERY day. But yea, its SPAM…

that’s great… i appreciate your devout concern with the elderly… my only issue is that it is clearly for you to make money… SPAM

Fuck off willy bean if we need help looking for a place for our elderly parents there is a 24 hour mcdonalds just about everywhere ! warm place hot food and a bathroom. or maybee we just use google ourselves !

I never asked for ANY money, ever.

And silver… grow up.

get the fuck outta pittspeed off topic ! we dont give a shit about you or your old people post.

I love the ignore button.