Who rolls fenders around here?

Possibly running some 285s on an 18x9.5 wheel and the rear fenders will have to be rolled on my car. Anyone do it around here? What’s the going rate for it?

Swerve does is. They also rent it. I would do it yourself. BMW quarters suck when being rolled or pulled. Most people will cut the lip, roll then apply some por-15 or epoxy on the underside to make sure the layers do not come apart and rust.

I will do it . Or you can rent it from Swerve/have them do it or do it yourself

How much are you charging? Or can I use your roller and pay you in beer/pizza?

Yea what you charge to do the rears?

+1 for Deebo, he did the fenders on my T/A. Great job and very meticulous.

75 for a pair if i have to set it up, or 60 if i can just come there and it’s already setup. depending on the car it can take anywhere from 1 1/2 hours to 3 hours for a pair.

at the moment im not really lending it out just because i don’t want to give it to random people and risk losing it or it being damaged for only 20bucks you know. if i happen to be up at my shop((in NT (which is maybe twice per month)) you’re more than welcome to come over and use it. I’m pretty picky about my pizza… but a couple slices from Good Guys pizza in NT may do the trick :stuck_out_tongue:

define “set up”

Paul, let’s head out to his shop, get a sheet pizza, and go to town on both cars. Whaddaya think?

Put car on jackstands and take off wheels. Thats about it

I’m down for this. Give me a time and date. I did the fenders on my other Miata myself so this one will be a piece of cake. A “pair” is considered front and rear? or both cars?

A pair is 2 fenders

Oh snap. Hmm

Didn’t know Deebo was a vendor on NYSpeed neat.

Deff need to get on this. My rears rub over bumps :frowning:

Yeah Let me pay to be a vendor so I can get some pizza. You’re a fucking retard.

You all can just go rent it from swerve for 40 bucks and a deposit on the roller for the day. They pay to be a vendor here. Good luck