Best at Rolling Fenders?

I need my rear fenders rolled and i dont feel like doing myself and fucking it up, so who can do a good job and at a decent price. Id like this done asap as the tires are starting to get cut a bit when i go wot. Thanks

I think almost all of our vendors have fender rollers, but I’m not sure who actually does the rolling and who just rents out the tool.

swerve will do the rolling for you, however there is always risk of paint chipinp. Thats just the risk you take when bending metal/paint even after warming it up with a heat gun.

i know swerve will do it for you or rent you the tool. they do good work there but no personal experience sorry.

We sure do roll fenders at swerve, but like turbociv said there’s always the risk of paint chipping regardless of how careful you are with it. All depends on how much you want/need them rolled. Call the shop and set up something with Paul 716-685-8600.

I have this issue with my car too but it is not painted yet - might need to get this done soon.

What is an estimate Paul charges for doing the front fenders?

Generally with front fenders there’s no inner lip on them and every set of fenders that we’ve done since I’ve been there have been rear ones. Not really sure on your vehicle but you can always call or stop by during hours and one of us can take a look really quick for you to see if it’s something that can be done. You might have to have your fenders pulled if you’re having issues, which would require a body shop.

Thanks, I will def check you guys out

made my appt for thurs at swerve :tup:

How did it go and how much did it run?