Rolling Fenders? Any experience?

Just curious if anyone in the Pittsburgh region rolls fenders. If anyone has gotten this done at a shop if you could let me know that would be great. Im in the market to have this done soon.

thanks guys
jake

I’d bet that Brian at JJ’s Automotive could do it for you. I know they have the tool to do it.

thats basically what Im looking for someone with the tool and who has done it a couple times. Thanks man

I have the tool and can do it, or i will rent you the tool, give me a call, 724-737-5088

Yeah Ive never done it so I would rather someone who has done it before do the job. How much would you charge for all 4 fenders

I got a guy that does them, costs about 50 bucks. You bring the car to him he can pull and roll them if you want. PM me for his number.

do you have an 09 si if so why are you rolling the fenders on it ?

yes its 09, because of the wheel tire and suspension set up Im going to be running.

PM me I have a buddy who does it out of his garage. I posted this once but someone deleted it.

and what is that going to be?

im pretty sure harbor freight sells a fender roller . im not sure the price but you can check there website.