**fenders Roll**

didn’t know where to post this so i’m hoping in the section it’s ok.

but YES, i want to get my fenders roll due to the fat tires i’m rollin on…they literally strip the tires if the back BUMPS real hard.

i heard there are a few folks on here that knows how t PROPERLY do it so i’m looking to get it done ASAP.

I will pay ofcourse.

TUESDAY MAY 22 I’M AVAILABLE ALMOST ALL DAY SO PLEASE LMK ASAP.

647 881 7467 TEXT or CALL thanx

I have heard http://www.tires23.com/ can do it.

That’s so gay man… called them and they said that they don’t do it anymore… they rent out the machine for 50bucks a day… WITH 200 bucks deposit… WTF

So now i’m STILL looking for someone to get it done for me!

What is wrong with that??

$50 a day is a great price,

What you thought they were going to do a hole car for $20??

what i’m trying to say is… something has to be up… why not do the job and get paid than take 250 from customer and then when i bring it back he tells me his machine is damaged or broken… so i can’t get my deposit back… no

i don’t want to rent anything just want to get the rear fenders roll… for a reasonable price that’s all.

renting it would probly be wicked if a WHOLE bunch of us (on the day of the meet perhaps) wanted to get it done and we all pitch in a small change… that would be a great idea!

if you want it done for less then 50 bucks, heres about your only cheaper alternative

buy a bat, do it old school, hit yourself in head, use bat to play baseball

case closed

renting it for $50 is pretty cheap. just use a credit card for the deposit.

They do not want to do it becsue Paint can easly crack when the fenders are rolled and they did not want to deal with it as well as the liability.

Also most cars are too low to have it done properly and it just makes hassle.

like they said, get a bat. put it at the botttom of the wheel, drive the car forward and in reverse. make sure its a WOOD bat not aluminum. mite peel a BIT of paint. but thats probably the best you can get. there is a video on youtube somewhere about it

DIY FENDER ROLLING JDM TYTE. but dont use metal like this dude. grab some wood and do it better.

bahahaha hammer paint peel !!!rolll on bar!!! jdm tight!!!

make sense with the whole paint peeling thing… didn’t thought of that actually. thanks for clearing that up…

Your the MAN!!! or woman… or manwoman… either way, thanks alot for the vid… will definetely be trying that…

lol im a mahn!. but yes let me know how you do. i have done it with a broomstick before… after watching someone else i figured why not!