Who shops at Eddies Aquarium on route 9?

So as some of you know i work at eddies… seen some familiar faces at the lot… Jw who goes there? :ponder

I do. I haven’t been there in a while though because my one cichlid keeps killing everything I put in my tank.

my gf and I used to when we had fish.

drive by quite often.

I use to go there all the time to get my fish, but for some odd reason…every fish I got from there either died, or jumped out of my tank. I was pissed when I woke up in the middle of the night and my Arowana was dead on my floor :headbang…theirs a lid on my tank too…only spot open is where the filter is…mother fuckers jump out there.

Do you guys sell aquarium pumps with side-exit exhaust?

Funny Chris !!! New exhaust should be here in a lil… yes i saw nick there before and a guy with a purple cobalt ss with white rims… i usually work nights. :sleep

I usually shop there with my GF.

I’ll start shopping there if i can get some good discounts on fish and supplies :giggedy :ninja

Is this place still next to Subway near Sparrowbush Rd? That’s a regular lunch spot for me. There’s been a purple modded Jetta outside lately too.

its up by the bridge past guptals… and yea i could get you discounts ha…i am probaby leaving there soon anyways…

Work there, hmmmmmm…do you guys have any Golden Dojo Loach’s or can you get them?? Every place I go to get them has crap/sick fish and they don’t make it a week w/o dying(and their supposed to be one of the heartiest fish alive)

yea we can order them ask for bob hes head of the freshwater department…7833474

wait, which one are you? i was just there last week, on friday i think after 4pm. i got a bamboo shrimp, a small water pump and some snails. was i talking to you? im going to need to come in soon to get a small algae eating fish. i have some brown algae on the glass. it just exploded on there after i bot a new 50-50 light. apparently those lights ARE that good. i’m also thinking of getting a small moss ball and some more substrate. wana hook me up? ;D

Used to be, that’s where it was when I got my fish. I gave up on fish after they moved up Rt 9 though.

We have a monstor fishtank at my house right now, and I think I might have to restock that bad boy.

the new pump’s turnaround rate is 10! it blew two of my plants right out of the substrate in 4 days! damn. yea, i definitely need to come by again. Laduke when are u in there the next time?

I used to shop there, but then I upgraded and got a dog… no more fish.

still got all you equipment?

unfortunately no… :frowning: