Who takes good pics? Any closet photographers out there?

My car is almost done and I want to get some solid pics of it, rendered further with some good effects in p-shop or something. I suck at pics. Even if I had the perfect camera and mad p-shop skills, I just don’t have the talent to envision what a pic should look like.
Anyone out there wanna do some brushing up on your skills? I’m looking for mag-quality pics and post-production to equal stuff like this:

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/5962/oem1lv5.jpg

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/5997/oem3ll8.jpg

Dude is a non-photographer who just messes with his camera and photoshop and gets some beautiful shots.
Anyone with skills like that or trying to get skills like that wanna do a freebie?
I’m thinking of the standard Waterfront smokestacks or something. People from outside the area don’t know them and they’re cool looking.

PM me; thanks in advance.

Mods, please don’t delete. I looked for an official advertiser first, but didn’t see any. If I missed it, I’m an idiot, I’ll admit it.
If it’s wrong topic forum, then please move for me.

Starboy is damn good and he is in the area…i would have said john first but he doesn’t live up here anymore, i love to take pictures and i’m decent in photoshop, i wouldn’t mind doing some shots like that, i’m actually 5 minutes away from the waterfront so that would make it easy…pm me
-mike

Cool, thanks. I will when car is officially on road within next few weeks.
The dude with the above pics explained to me how he did it and it shouldn’t be a big deal to someone who knows their way around a camera and p-shop. I’ve got photoshop and can play with it if the picture was good in the first place.
He talked about pulling some layers out to be brighter and blurring out others or something. But I’m looking for pics to come out of it pretty much in the style of the ones above, since my car is pretty much the same car but in lighter silver. I’ve got too many years of phone camera pics and very poor digital pics because I’m not good with angles and proportions within the shots. All the photshop in the world can’t help a pic that just doesn’t sit right in the first place.
I’d really be interested in a few rolling, and also still shots where the background is blurred out but the car looks more crisp than normal. And black and white ones, too.

I love working with black and white pics so thats a go for sure on that one. as long as i’m not driving my nissan anymore we can get some rolling shots lol

edit: the bridge near the waterfront(highlevel) would be great for rolling shots

pm OurLancerEvos on here hes very good

my boss’s wifey does really good work…you have a really nice car to work with picture wise, If you wouldnt mind, Id like to have a copy of one or two of the pics so she can maybe play around with it…I think it would look awsome hanging up in our body shop office.

Starboy > All

hayabusa, xrunner, starboy - I am sure there are more.

there is a kid that lives right down the road from you that is friends with xrunner that takes equally awesome pictures…

Yeah Sonny, that’s, ummmm, vague…
Should I just go knocking on doors down Rte. 48? “ummmm, are you friends with xrunner and do you take pictures? No? Sorry. Do you know if the kid next door does?” j/k- I’ll maybe PM xrunner
Thanks to all on the names, too. I hope to have some good shots this fall. Hoping to have a new desktop background out of it.
All the people on the Audi forums I belong to get these great pics and I’m always the moron with a camera phone pic of half my car in the dark, and it’s sad because my car is the same damn thing as the ones that look awesome like in the pics above (my car is almost identical to the one above but the body color and wheels are silver).

EDIT: I’d love a rolling shot at the “dip” in the road at the Waterfront right in front of Mitchels where the footbridge goes over the road. A rolling shot where the bridge is in the top part of the picture as the car comes under it. It almost has a “road-track” feel to it right there.

as stated, he lives close to you, so in the end, yes… that may work out in your favor!

i know exactly where your talking about, that wouldn’t be a bad spot

he is in Florida :bash:

nice pics of the audi :smiley: I take shitty pics :hsdance:

I should be up sometime in nov. if I’m free we could work something out. Its not going to be free but its not going to break the bank. Just something worth my time.

In front of southside works when it’s night and all lit up is pretty cool IMO

I’ve spent about $12k on my car in mods in the last year alone… free is all I can do at this point, but if I make bonus in the next month, I’ll hit you up, cause I hear good stuff.
I know no one would expect me to do my job for free, either, so that’s kind of why I’m looking for someone who just wants the experience and may luck out with a gem, or someone who wants to pad their portfolio with a car that isn’t the normal Evo/WRX/Honda that they are used to taking pics of.

EDIT: Disclaimer: The above comment in no way says that anything at all is wrong with any of the cars mentioned. Quite the contrary. They are just more common in these parts than a modded audi, is all I’m saying, before anyone jumps on me.

Just go down to the blain hill firehall… theres probably a newer blue Subaru Legacy turbo parked near the one boat in the parking lot Kid lives right there. Name is harvey, tell him dom or sonny sent you to take pics. I should go bug harve this week :hsugh:

chris harvey ownes

EF alumni FTMFW

john the prick(xrunner) takes amazing shots

I’m not a photographer by any means, just a few quick pics i took last night.

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/thumbs/large/233331_572e6/O2UUPQOD1RWR6B8.JPG
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/thumbs/large/1032830_qn7hx/car%20001.JPG
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/thumbs/large/1032831_g38zw/car%20005.JPG
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/thumbs/large/1032832_tqaid/car%20008.JPG