who wants to be a teacher?

what makes solid motor mounts so difficult to handle?

Thank god someone finally admits it…girls are always right!!

its just rough, real rough if you dont give the right amount of gas to get goin

just buy it and learn on the way home from the dealer.

you work for that cheap??? :kekegay:

this just in… your neon with ‘solid mounts’ is not a race car… she can learn on it.

/thread

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

The10wn’d

I just lawld so fucking loud :embarassd

I heard SlowR/T tried to get you…but your schedule was full, teachin all the other VW owners how to drive.:stick:

don’t :stick: at me :zzz:

I heard anyone driving a Honda Civic, especially a woman, requires driving classes by default.

this is pretty much what i was trying to say.

:bowrofl:

you gotta be more to the point.

i taught my girlfriends to drive a stick in like 30 min or less…u cant just tell your girl, “let the clutch out slower”???theres really not that much to learn, its just getting comfortable with doing it, which will not happen from someone “teaching” her for a few hours

x2

If your solid motor mounts make it that much harder, she’ll be much more proficient for having learned on that vehicle. Let’s be honest, you just don’t want her to beat up your car, you’d rather she beat up someone else’s.

Post pics of her, and maybe you’ll get some offers.

[QUOTE=beat90tsi;472825]If your solid motor mounts make it that much harder, she’ll be much more proficient for having learned on that vehicle. QUOTE]

I tend to agree…the harder the car to drive they better…she’ll learn there and all the other manuals she drive will be a piece of cake.

i agree as well, the car i taught my girlfriend in is my mustang, with 373’s its a little trickier to learn on (by no means am i saying its a difficult car to drive) but now when we go out and she drives us home from the bar in any friends manuel, she says its as easy as driving an automatic compared to my car (which is her DD right now)

[quote=“cleanquick306,post:14,topic:23669"”]

My wife learned on my sho. She got in in about 5 tries. stalled twice, burned a 20ft patch of tire, stalled twice more, then started going good.

She drove my truck once and was amazed at how easy it is. put it in 2nd gear and let the clutch out, no need to hit the gas or anything unless you’re on a very steep hill, then you use first and still never hit the gas. driving a car with torque>car with no torque.

let your girl beat on your peon for a few minutes and deal with it. It’s not like she is going to blow it up or anything.