who wants to do a wire tuck for me

i hate wires which means id rather have someone else do it on my hatch.

i will provide the pizza and beer as well as give you a few bucks

i only drink good beer so if you want budwiser you will have to make a special request:eek4dance

suck a dick

Rumor has it that an Acura guy on here has a penchant for clean clean clean wiring tucking and savoring good beer.

tom you know i love you and if you actually wanna do it come do it next week homie. i figured you were fuckin around about doing it since you said you also hate doing them

i love me some clean wiring as well as good beer. i just enjoy drinking the beer more than the actual work

if someone also wouldnt mind doing the work i can supply some mean brews. a pick 6 in micros to be exact :beer:

hope you’re not referring to steve. he’s busy enough taking care of his own car at the moment.

could be way off though…

That is who I was thinking…but I know he is busy and didn’t want to mention him by name, allowing him to come forth if he had the time.

Thanks guys…and I will have time once the car gets tuned.

How complete of a “tuck” are we talking about? The entire deal is not a short project. What all accessories are left in the bay right now?

so we are no longer allowed to mention his name…check.

looks like he may have some interest after all.

Wow a whole $12 worth! You generous SOB!

J/K. We should have a good beer thread here.
Good luck with the job

haha they are at least 3.00 a bottle and its gonna be over 7 or 9% so thats all you need is a six pack of some arrogant bastard and your drunk! :slight_smile:

i agree on the good beer thread. lets start it up.

oh as for the tuck.

there isnt any abs/p/s any of that stuff. the driver side has the headlight harness tucked already. i just wanna do the fusebox/charcol canister, pass. side harness and put the engine harness so it connects inside the car

thats what it looks like now. i dnt need a crazy wire tuck just something basic to clean the bay up since its gonna have some airbrush on it

pm me and let me know

Place by me on Rt 8 does micro bottles for $3 in house. Buy 6 to go and they are $2. Not too bad of a deal.
If you like BIG beers, try the Weyerbacher big beers mixed case. Ranges from 9-12% or so. An IPA, stout, belgian, and Blithering Idiot Barleywine.

thats sweet i think i know of the place you mean. two sons and dogs out on 19 in wexford has some cool stuff too. there is a bar right next door by me that carries a decent micro selection with good prices. half of what they are everywhere else. im trying to get them to get some rogue stuff in. they have a good selection of victory and others though so its not bad. plus its close.

i agree the weyerbacher case is awesome. we had one for x mas. we are brewing our own stuff now. ill let you know maybe i can get you some to try out

you must PM him at least a week in advance before mentioning his name, and even then, rumor has it, you are to refer to him as “the great S”

How about a case of the stds and punch in the vajayjay

how about some superglue and some inspection stickers

Not even worth the hassle. been through it, Officer/DOT old man Eddy Cross from leet twp will bust your ass. legit is the only way, unless be like me have 4 sticker violations in 4 different counties and have a person to keep you outta jail and not having your car impounded…

EDIT: actually 8 citations, eddy cross started it. over $800 in fines within a 2 month period. Then i skipped the state to go down south.

yes but you could have used the two the night in the tunnel over in quip :wink:

Those cops did not care, well you know. I was first in the bust, they did not care. Easily could have me in jail that night. we all got let off for being white and not actually doing a serious crime. That night i had the illegal stickers. year or so after the cop was murdered in aliquippa, looking for the real offenders. I asked for a pen yelling loudly to you :rofl:

Best part him yelling go back to sewickley in the tunnel!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Good luck with the tuck. I did everything over the strut towers in mine as well as the front of the bay. I’m waiting for my built block to be done so I can do the firewall. I’m moving the fusebox to under the airbag tray and keeping the battery in the bay (I have a Braille CF) so I don’t have to run the kill switch, etc.

I’d give you a hand if you were close or if I had time. :burnout:

I can do a penis tuck :dunno: