who wealds diff

i got a open diff of a 89 s13 that needs to be wealded who can do it cheap so far the cheapest i got it is $30

you got a quote of $30 and you want to shop around… sheesh…

ill do it for 100

$29.95 hahah jk

Cheaper then $30 eh…

Well go get yourself a tube of JB Weld and DIY and hope it holds. Better yet… drive past highschools and see if you can get some 17yr old to Weld it in shop class for free so while your out driving the Welds can all break…

Either pay to have it done right, or dont bother doing it at all… but remember the saying (you get what you pay for)

alex you fag, just bring it to pats. stupid fuck

HAHAHAAahah what he said =)

I gib you baesst pice…$29.50…

Fitty cent A LOT of money…

Be a man…duuuu da wite phing…

i alson need a 300zx diff to be welded … i wonder if intese could do it

i am gonna start throwin first BACK UP!

???

yeah i also wanna know where i can get a diff welded

x2

anywhere with a welder… its not open heart surgery. joe blow in his garage could do it as long as he can lay a proper bead.

group buy on welded diffs?

welded diffs, 30 bucks, missisauga, 416 624 6199. fuck lsd’s, weld the bitch up rite!!!1

ohhh shitt i second that =)

im jumpinon that one :slight_smile:

I have a feeling that AJ, S13destroyer and Alex Dee are one person. Or you are f*ck buddies, cuz you seem to agree on pretty much anything.

And whoever wants to weld their diffs should really think about this, before they go through with it. Your car will just jump around whenever you go around a turn, you’ll be shredding tires like crazy and god knows what will happen when it actually gets a little bit wet on the roads.

^^^ that sounds liek so much fun :slight_smile: lol i drove a s13 welded diff inthe wnter so much funn lol jsut be safe and know ur car.