who would be interested in a Dyno Day/ Alberta meet ?

Something we are working on for this year and we would like your input.

The meet would be in Red Deer and the dyno would be 3 pulls with enough time for boost adjustments or timing advancements etc. (aprox 30min) Price will be reasonable.

This would be a Sat or Sunday event and would be in June, July or August. Please post below which week works best for you.

i would do both but there was no option for that

If its on a Sunday I think any of the 3 months would be fine!

option 1 maybe?

I would be down for this, I wouldn’t mind seeing what my B16 puts out for whp stock, just for shits and giggles :smiley:

June 28 works for me…wow my summer is busy LOL

It’s definitely easier for me to get to Red Deer than Edmonton, so I’d be interested. Not sure about the dyno, but it’s a possibility.

The cruise is not a problem for me. It the price for the dyno

I’m down for the cruise, set a date and I can make it. Weekend events are the only ones I can make it to. I don’t want to dyno my car, I have enough ego bruises already.

I’m down for sure. I wanna see what im putting down

I’d be in i’d like to see what my car is putting down :?

What kind of dyno is it? A DynoJET, or something else?

How much is it to run the dyno?

start saving up lol. . .

i’m up for everything. . .if i’m in town. . .

Might be a noob question but…

Who drives the car during the dyno time?? Is there any option to either drive it yourself or let the guy do it? I just wonder because say buddy blows up your motor what do you do about that…lol…

Fuck all. You sign a waiver and its outta your hands.

So then they dont let you drive the car? It has to be drivin by the guy tuneing? Is it common that they fuck up peoples cars? Im just curious because I dont like to rev my SR past 6k with out rocker arm stoppers and I could picture taking it to a dyno and buddy taking the revs to like 8k rpm :shock:

Most shops don’t have douche bags running the dyno, I think you will be fine. If it’s at Lightspeed, you won’t have anything to worry about. They are good guys and they know what they are doing.

Just tell them not rev past 6k then and you’ll be ok. They are not there to bag your car.

+1 Most shops take good care of your car on the dyno they dont wont to blow your motor anymore than you do. If its at Lightspeed YOU would be driving the car. If you leave it for tuning then they drive it but on a dyno day or if you are avalible they like for you to drive your own car. They have an AWD dyno pack and an in floor Mustang dyno on dyno days I would guess they use the Mustang due to less set up time vs the dyno pack.

both a meet and dyno day sound awesome!! june 14th and 15th would work best for the month of june for me…and july 5th and 6th :wink: