who would like to see pbm come to canada?

Would would like to see powered by max come to canada?

http://www.gtfactory.jp/cms/page.php?5

I rather see SPL parts, what’s the point of so many multicolor parts.
http://www.gtfactory.jp/cms/e107_files/public/1221528375_2_FT2942_p1030659s.jpg

A company that sells 2 piece looking 1 piece rotors doesn’t exactly impress me:

http://www.gtfactory.jp/cms/page.php?6

Edit:

And this is just amusingly ironic:

http://www.gtfactory.jp/cms/DBL_05.gif

they have awesome kits for steering on s13 i would love to see one here

id like their coilovers yes please

i think they are two piece rotors just one part is a cover

well i personally would love to see a canadian vendor with there products alot of guys state-side swear by there products some big names have also rated there suspension parts better or at par with tein

i would like to see a shop in ontario where you can walk in off the street and buy something then and there like CT just better maybe not the coilovers but rotors pads turbo`s etc.,

See bellow:

For all years Nissan Silvia, 180sx, 240sx: Pair of Front or Rear 1-piece 330mm rotor (with extended adaptor bracket) for S15/Z32/R33 30mm wide caliper. With a larger rotor, you increase the effective area of the brakes for better braking performance. Slotted to increase pad fricton, reduce brake fade and achieve maximum braking performance. Slots constantly de-glaze the brake pads, maximizing braking performance and reducing rotor scoring. Brake pads wear evenly, increasing useable surface area and increasing rotor life. Slots help dissipate water when driving in the rain, and they remove dust and dirt from the critical contact surface. Slotting helps eliminate “out-gassing”. This dramatically increases braking power by eliminating the gaseous barrier between pad and rotor formed by super heated pad materials. MAX rotors are a cost effective solution to improve the appearance and stopping performance of your S chassis without the need for an expensive aftermarket caliper. Compatible with some 17" and most 18" wheels. $380/pair front or rear.

I would rather buy real 2 piece rotors for that price… shit… my wilwoods cost less than that and they are two piece.

Trying not to rip on the thread by all means, just their stuff is more of a fad sale, everything is shiny and pretty… The only unique stuff they have is the lowered car fender roller and the knuckles for drifting… I also think they had toe arms for lowered cars but so does SPL and a few other companies… but then there’s a few more who make knuckles for drifting and there’s a few other companies that make fender rollers for lowered cars… in other words they are just overpriced shiny ‘jdm’…

The glasses crack me up:

http://www.gtfactory.jp/cms/e107_files/public/1182231908_2_FT361_p1010179.jpg

It would be smarter to get cobra rotors which are dirt cheap 13" rotors and make brackets…

roger you don’t really seem to be viewing there website to well if you think they’re over prices jdm shineyness if you actually take a closer look this isn’t some made
In china junk like most shiney jdM companys are example there wheel spacers are made in house cnc’d with amazing quality control where else can you get a set of hub centric wheel spacers 30mm for 100$? Or if you’ve taken a chance to view they’re forum and see that alot of Japanese and socal people rep there products? Maybe even check out your drift car you seem to bash alot of threads with smart aleck remarks why is that?

+1

This and many other retailers that are of this caliber, along with other well known tuner part suppliers need to have ATLEAST one location here in Canada!!

there’s hardly any competition here!

dude… you’ve never been to where their stuff gets made, how could you know the quality control?

It’s off-shore, chinese / taiwan stuff.

I like some of their stuff, i have their fendor roller, and inquired about selling some items that dont compete with my own. From what i recall they are direct only, no wholesale. So you wont ever find a Canadian dealer for their gear.

Moreover, you guys dont spend enough money to support dealers going out and stocking stuff like this… the only way for it to be worthwhile for people to sell in this community is to do it from home… like varun and i…lol

+1

Hopefully someone from Canada starts vending for them.

+1 and half the people would go there to look at stuff and try to find it cheaper online anyways. You’d get a lot of window shoppers if you actually opened up a retail store stocking their stuff.

Not until people start to realize the dreaded US shipping costs, then the customs, exchange rate and taxes lol…

i dont care what anyone says, ricey doors are cool as fuck. I WANT ME SOME GULLWING BITCHES!

i agree with bing like i would like to see varun sell some of this stuff as he stocks alot of the basic stuff ie., coilovers bov other small items if bing or varun became vendors i would buy

I’m trying to get varun to stock stuff spacers coils ect ect he’s in talks with pbm now I just wanted to make a poll to show him there is interest in there products