Could that be used against him in court?:lol:

wow thats fucked

some actually came painted

yea limited ones came red black and i think yellow

Ive seen a green one…

was it blood red? muhahahahahaha

it could be used for him in court if he wanted to plead insanity

http://www.deloreans.co.uk/gallery/memberspages/avanstone/avanstone02.jpg

the media is already trying to make him out to be a lunatic. it’s kinda sad how they tear people down like that. he hasn’t even been in court yet.

Not according to the Web Site.

The ONLY halfway decent feature of that car was that it was stainless steel.
You would have to be insane to paint it.:biglol:

Ya you are correct, they left the factory unpainted, but they had companies specially trained to paint them. So you could get a painted one new from a dealer.

Same way GM would make a transam and then send it to SLP to be turned into a firehawk.

why is this guy the top story of news lately(was it because her parents were rich?) and not some random side news tidbit

where have you been for the past 10 years?

It was the greatest unsolved murder of the 90’s, with primary speculation landing on the parents. All of the evidence led to nothing. Until now.

haha,
I know about the case a little, also I was 10, 10 years ago.

Ya know what? I didn’t care about the case 10 years ago, and I still don’t… :gotme:

Wow, that was a reality check!
A lot of you guys are sooooo young that this case means nothing to you because you didn’t even watch the news in 1996.

Thanks for making me feel old, AGAIN.:baby:

Maybe he got into a accident, you cant bondo stainless

he should go back in time with it to avoid detection…

Maybe he did go back in time to kill her and we are living in his past, not our future.

Think about it, he could have stopped the Jonbenet turning 18 countdown internet clock (an event more deadly than Y2K), all at the risk of jail time.