Whodunnit!?

Ok, so I walk up to my car today at work and what the hell do I see on the passenger side of the car!? My chrome valve caps for my wheels are replaced…and with, of all things, those damn blinking ones. I can’t drive my car at night now, or my wheels will light up :x

HAHAHAHAHAHA.Sorry Ty, that sucks but it is kinda funny.Hopefully you can find out who it was and beat their ass.

:lol: APC all the way

Haha well after some checkin around, it came back to my house. My mom thought it would be funny if i was driving around with those terrible lights on my car. Time to get her back…

:lol: :lol: :lol: lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

Time to put a APC aluminum wing on her car.

hahahaha i think the bimmer totally needs a huge ass wing.

Its not even april fools but that is funny… :lol:

Thats nothin. I go out to my car one morning look at my rims and they where PINK( my rims are white). My buddies used this washable crap I dont know what it is but when I saw my car I nearly shiat my pants. I still havent got them back yet!!

:lol: :lol: That’s fcukin funny. But it would match your baby blue paint job…

Yahoo, now you can glow like me Ty! :twisted: :lol: j/j

My dad got me back after I put some neon lights under his whale tail on his 911 so he decieded to return the favor by chroming my rims, windshield wipers, interior accessories, customs tint on all the windows and to top it off he put a wonderful scent in my car. :frowning: Looks like he saw that episode of funks master flex where they pimped out a supra. :roll:

By now you guys are probably saying “what a nice dad, now why is this kid complaining.” When I said he “chromed my rims and windshiel wipers, interior accessories,” I mean taking a couple rolls of TIN FOIL and taping it onto my car, and when I said " custom window tint" I meant he took a couple garbage bags and taping those bad boys to the window, but at least he got me the new car scent air freshenor. :wink:

Go to canadian tire and buy one of those “Honda Noise Makers” that bolt into your tailpipe and install it in her car. Be sure to do it when shes running late and doesn’t have time to remove it.

hahahaha i should definatly do that

or those fake BOV’s

–ThE EdGe

[quote="DeathBy240Time to put a APC aluminum wing on her car.[/quote]

That would be absolutely hilarious

Ok, so I walk up to my car today at work and what the hell do I see on the passenger side of the car!? My chrome valve caps for my wheels are replaced…and with, of all things, those damn blinking ones. I can’t drive my car at night now, or my wheels will light up :x

HAHAHAHAHAHA.Sorry Ty, that sucks but it is kinda funny.Hopefully you can find out who it was and beat their ass.

:lol: APC all the way

Haha well after some checkin around, it came back to my house. My mom thought it would be funny if i was driving around with those terrible lights on my car. Time to get her back…

:lol: :lol: :lol: lol :lol: :lol: :lol: