whooped a 5.0 sat night

mustang owners!!! :rolleyes:

:smiley:

don’t forget I have a GM also :hsdance:

ur vbest ride!!! :bigthumb:

that cause he needed something that runs

you and your faggot ass friend are so full of each other. you cant even drive you piece of shit and the other dude is afraid to run his cars. what fucking pussies. dont go claiming all 5.0s are slow. back in the 80s and early 90s you couldnt beat a 5.0 stock versus stock. then you little dick muthaphuckers come in with you cars thinking you got something hot but cant fucking drive. when you learn how to drive you fucking cars then open you fucking shit mouths. there is a few 5.0s on this board that when hand you your fucking asses. so go talk up a fucking another board with your bullshit. you run how fast with what mods. shit the K&N and flowmasters, pulleys and tires get you a mid 13 slip for next to nothing and if you way the price of a stang compared to the price of you fucking piece of shits and then the cost of parts the stangs win hands down. so untill both of you fucking homos can actually mount up then shut up…
what you consider fast? a modded LS1 that runs high 13s…LMFAO learn how to fucking drive or rent a driver to get good times like some ppl on here

:bigthumb: you’re cool :jerkit:

Look I know I suck at driving buy at least i got a LS1 almost down to mid 13’s. I have only made 7 passes and I am sure this year I will only get better. Either way I dont give a fuck what you or anyone else thinks of me.

u bald bastard!!!

grand nationals are slow! nice kill should’ve did it with the ac on makes them a little madder

sorry, dude. i’ll stop talking shit, cause judging by how you just punked us and from the pic in your avatar, you r obviously a badass. and i wouldn’t want to upset someone with your knowledge and experience.

ez now,quik & badass :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: in the same sentence!!! :ro :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: fl: :rofl:

:smiley: :eek4dance

:weak: