whooped a 5.0 sat night

It was a blue 5.0 Fox body. I was out making some tuning runs and i am turning around in a parking lot, and i see this car sitting in there doing nothing, looking at me when i come in… so as i turn around to head back out i hear him come up on me at the light, when it turns we head out and all i hear is his loud exhaust and hes next to me and then i punch it and i take him rather easily. We went at it from a stop about 5 times and each time my front bumper would be at his door out of the hole (not building any boost) then when the turbo went, i was gone pulled any easy 5 car lenghts on him in no time and would back out of it. The guy said he had a bunch of stuff done, but still. Always happy to see another :moon: ford get beat.

did you race shaggy

Ive never seen his car but, it wasn’t a navy blue, was more of a flat blue color

good kill

x2. they always need no2 to run with or beat me in the ty or gtp

he have dark colored hair w/ a goate ? im sure hell remember if he raced ya

I wouldnt brag about beating a stang

naw it was some middle aged guy… looked like he was balding!

22psi, i saw you on Mt. Royal today… sweet lookin car man

Nope wasn’t me, I go for LT1 Vettes :kekegay:

something a wrong with balding?

Good kill…even though those 5.0s are a joke. They need a lot of work or No2 to be considered “fast”.

a good driver in a 5.0 > bad driver in a ws6

:smiley:

maybe in a race…but i’d rather be a bad driver in a ws6. a few passes in the ws6 and you can gain experience and improve…in the 5.0 , no matter how good a driver u r, that isn’t helping make your car cool. :smiley:

true (kinda)

not in roll racing! :slight_smile:

using a car to its full potential, is alot “Cooler” than being a pussy in it.

X2

thats why its hard to find a clean 5.0. people drive the shit out of them

i thought it was cause its a ford :kekegay:

I gota nice big cookie for you 22. Good job anyway, a win is a win.