whos wrecked supra?

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z297/Super_assassin/Supra.jpg

LULZ. +KARMA

Well played.

sighted thread has about the wrecked supra too

:uhh:

umm? is there something im missing here besides the fact my post got deleted for no reason?

word

that doesn’t look like a white wide body Supra to me… I believe the owner of the car is from our area down here so I was curious to hear what happened to it…

:uhh: there is so much fail in this thread.

There is a reason actually; the owner didn’t want the pictures here right now. We’ll respect his request and he’ll talk about it when he’s ready to post about it :tup:

It’s a kinder gentler (less OT) NYSpeed 2.0 now adays.

OK, apperently there are some rumors floating around that need to be de-bunked. For those that were not there, I’ll just post my conversation with Alpha;

It’s not the same; If you hit a wall with your car would you rather make a post about it yourself or log in to find someone else had already done so? And a bunch of people were ripping on you when they didn’t know how it happened?

It would be an embarrassing situation for anyone in that position, besides it isn’t that great of a story, lol. There was some debris on track that caused a spin at a relatively slow speed. No one was hurt and he was planing on re-doing the body kit anyway.

He’ll post about it when he’s ready.

~ Josh

I wasn’t implying he was driving, simply putting you in his shoes to make my point.

Let me clear this up for everyone;

The owner DID know that Innovative was driving and in fact was on the phone with them immediately after it happened. And he’s totally fine with it.

So think what you want man, but there were 20+ NYSpeed people there at the time it happened and they all know the story.

Oh, and so everyone is aware the picture above that Beck posted is NOT the Supra in question, lol.