Why cant New York have sick looking plates?

Texas is the reason…

for vanity plates they should offer any choice of colors. and i do mean ANY. i want to order a black on black plate. at night the lettering can reflect white while the plate itself stays black. theyre so cheap they dont even stamp the shit out. vanity plates look fake as fuck.

There is a 9 second turbo camaro SS in florida that has the same plate…

the Irony is the Camaro would prolly terminate the actual terminator.

:wink:

:facepalm

yah I just felt like starting shit with adam.

I was posting that to Vot’s post, not yours. We posted at same time.

Way to close to mexico for my liking

omg so sick fuck these new yellow plates:ahh

so, do you think we should get the same shitty ass looking plates even if we pay extra to get em?

It’s how the state and police identify the vehicle and which state it’s from (besides reading). I’m sure the cops would love seeing someone with a black on black plate that is only somewhat visible at night.

People don’t seem to understand that no matter what you think, at the end of the day the government is still a business that has to make money.

People wanting to accessorize a car with a matching license plate is kinda funny really

Thats true, but they got those scanners with infrared cameras, they can read ABSURD amounts of plates per second, clean, dirty, far and close. Ive seen black paint(by day) IN PERSON that reflects bright as hell white, so it can totally be done. And as far as making money? This would actually get them MORE because people would order more plates if they got to pick colors they like instead of the standard plates. I know they have some themed ones, but what if not a single one applies to me and i actually AM willing to pay AGAIN for the same lettering on my plate, but say black background with green letters? I bet you if i asked them if they want me to pay again, they wouldnt say no. You think hundreds of girls(not trying to be sexist here or anything like that) wouldnt just jump all over pink plates? What about all the sports fans that would LOVE their favorite team’s theme on their plate? What about promoting your own business on your plate? What about brand loyalty plates(ford colors, ford theme on a ford car)? What about all those possibilities for even more income for basically very little work on their part? What if you or Vlad or Singh or anyone else that wants www.shift518.com on their plate the legal way? As far as i know, you cant legally just put a small vinyl decal on the plate. what about all that? mind you, im not trying to argue, im just tossin out suggestions and ideas here.

funny or not, the govt stands to make MORE money on this and people wouldnt mind it as much as having to keep paying for re-registering a car youve had for 10 years and plan to keep for 10 more(my dad being the example here). why should you keep paying for something that doesnt change? its all revenue for basically nothing, so selling more plates for that slight bit extra amount of cash will just make them more and more cash.

Mods help! Resize plox!

adam wont move to texas … his car will be among the slowest over there so he cant have that happen in another state .

Very true, now go watch The Colbert Report! he always has good words of wisdom on the gov’t LOL

Some people here actually have nice cars PJB. Why ruin the look of a nice car with a shitty looking license plate? The new NY ones have grown on me, but only on certain colors (like my black or white).

steers and queers…

Unlike most here, I’ve lived in both TX and AZ. Fuck both of them!