Why do people think they are so tough???

LOL!!!

WOW

I didnt think I would RUIN this kids life without even fighting him!

OMGGGGGG

Krammer was fucking Hilarious!

awesome.

his dad drives a 745 JUST CHILL OUT DREW OKAY THIS GUY IS FOR CEREAL MAD HELLA FLY GONNA KEEP YOU UPDATED, YOU HEARD IT FIRST

“You already know what it is”

hahaha

awww, why the edit? haha

kinda feel bad about putting that out to the public…

I mean, I already ruined this kids life lol

he didnt have a life to begin with, kid’s a toolbag

oh, and me and singh found this last night, I WONDER WHO THIS IS? hahaha

http://shift518.gom-host.com/member.php?u=1917

thats him???

it says hes 18…

i think its GOTTA be him, he joined a little after he was linked to this thread. singh could probably check IP’s if he wanted to

Al HaSanjoey ur a pussy shut up i work at buliding 8 in albany ok so fuck u kid i make mad loot my rents live in dubai my dad is a doctor there so fuck u kid and stop actin like u kno me dude ur a pussy cracker that will get rocked go to albany friday ill rick u too bitch

15 minutes ago

Ryan Krameryou didnt get into any fights in HS, you were a little pussy. ive heard from people that went to your HS that you were a joke, you were a little pussy bitch and now all of a sudden youre this big gangstah kid? psychhhh. not true. you’re a poser. my dad is more successful than you, your dad or anyone in your family will ever be but why am i not … Read Morebringing it up? because i dont need to bring him into the conversation to make myself look better. you’re a little pussy who relies on other people to make yourself seem better than you are

im still waiting on the rap video

Joey LozanoYeah? Building 8? Well see, you don’t know me and you don’t know who I know. Keep making threats and we’ll see how long your big “mad loot” making state job holds up kid.

Go to Albany Friday and you’ll rock me? Alright, don’t pussy out when you get backed into a corner and try to talk your way out of something because you don’t know who you’re talking to, because once again, you don’t know who I know.

13 minutes ago

Al HaSanfuck u joey pussy ass lil bitch ill shove ur shirveled up cock so far up my ass ur mom wil cunt twat waffle ill cum on her saggin tits fuckin homo ass cock bitch im realhard ass mothafucka aint got time for ur pussy bitch games plz suck me off big boyy dont play games with me my hella fly crew fuck you up hard we get mad weak ass bitches

Ryan KramerWOW. all you do is make up stories. youre suchhh aaaa pussyyyy HAHA

Steve KlopmanMan Im just playin like Im playn checkaz, you wanna be a ***** but you weaker than a BK double decka. You think you can spit rhymes you aint know, I’ll make my homie Slim Selli Spit on you like jelly. I’m stackin paper like nanometers on Silicon. Nanoelectronics homie, what you know? I graduated and actually became somone. I dont go to clubs and stand against the wall. I call peeps over for a lan party and ball hard with Wii Pinball. WHAT NOW FOOOO! ROFL

Joey LozanoAl Hasan is an unintelligent piece of shit who THINKS he’s got it made.
We’ll see big man. You and your “fly ass crew” aren’t going to get you far in life.

Al HaSani am the best u dudes wish u were me omg i love my haters u love me bo to me i am ur god ok just no dat

Ryan KramerGOTT EMMM

and hasan, ACCEPT MY FRIEND REQUEST. i wanna make you my girlfriend.

Ryan Kramerwhy would you love you haters, youre a pussy. accept my friend request so i can add my video to your wall, then well see whos “hellafly” when all your “friends” are laughing at you

youre a joke and i love it

Al HaSandude ur stupid really ryan grow up man i hate ur life fuck u

Al HaSanfuck u ryan ill take u up on that ass punding u smll dik havin pussy ass cunt u wish u had it made like me in Dubai we fuck goats fuck wit me pzzzzz

Al HaSandude im sorry ryan ive been a hella bitch the whole time shit got heeted fuck man i kinda feel like cummin outta the closet kno what im sayin shit bro i feel like puttin a gun to my head you accept my apology we can be mad friends yo i thikn i kinda got feelings for u bro im dead ass serous right now bro mad respect

WTF!!!?!?

^+1 i dunno wtf is going on

and why are you not joining in? haha

new updates

Dave SinghAL HASAN JERKS OFF IN THE MIRROR, 100%

and spends more time on his knees
than he spends on his fuckin feet
7 minutes ago

Al HaSanfuck u dave
6 minutes ago

Steve Klopmanlol wat man? you fuck goats?
6 minutes ago

Al HaSanfuck u steve
5 minutes ago

Travis Kochsuch a fuckin douchenozzle…
5 minutes ago

Al HaSanfuck u travis
5 minutes ago

Dave Singhhow many people u wanna fuck hasan? comon man get realistic here
2 minutes ago

Ryan Krameryeah im a little confused. i just want to rape his family, seems like he wants to have sex with every guy he meets.

where is this??/
link plzzz

add “dave singh” as a facebook friend

Ha ha I had no idea how epic this thread got. Shift has some cruel members and just keeps spittin out epic threads.

found it…thanks

speaking just for me, im not cruel im just down to earth, i can take it as well as i can “spit” it, ya know? im all for a good time at whoever’s expense, myself included

no prob kiiid

He made another Facebook account…

:ninja