Why do people think they are so tough???

SOOOOOO glad I didn’t comment earlier, woulda had like 400+ emails on this shit.

yeah i spent more time deleting emails than i did making the clown video

yea so it said this chick i know was friends in common with me and the prince…i sent her a link to this thread…lmao

Her response: “ahahahhahahhahahaha Omg WHAT A TOOOL”
:rofl :rofl life ruined

WTF is going on? Im about to have a Annurism for reading this shit.

Holy SHIT! I’m Lol’ing hardddddddcore!!!

we need an address…i see endless amounts of free sample tampons to his house in the future! :rofl

Kramer, :rofl you got me dyin bro. As soon as I can +rep you again I will lol. And did this sucker REALLY give out his address?

Plus one dood!! This shit is beyond epic. My stomach hurts from laughing!!

so can someone get me a good picture to give all the clubs with a name i’ll make it look real legit and give it to every bar in albany says its from a detective friend of mine and they’re looking into this guy for some dealing shit and not to let him in… be like just giv’n you guys the heads up…

We should get a bunch of us to go to his appt

he gave his address.

coline east apartments number 39 b

fucker spelled his town wrong LOL

and get ready for another video tomorrow like after dinner. shits gonna be good. imma keep you posted. you already know what it is

Who is James??

me you dumb fuck

Ohhh :facepalm Ive only heard ya called Jim, I kinda thought it was you but wasnt sure.

Just keepin it realz, nah meean

I can tell you right now thats not where he lives…

he lives in my buddys complex…Its in Twin Lakes in CP

I can tell by his videos its twin lakes because its the same damn apartment my buddy has.

we need address!!!

ill let him know…

So Im totally not writing my paper tonight b/c of this :lol

This dumb ni99a FB’d me too now, Im on the inside!!

His “models”

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs246.snc1/9321_1171009239532_1357020146_30559852_7962181_n.jpg

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs149.snc1/5529_101562009859467_100000170053347_42595_729470_n.jpg