Why do people think they are so tough???

idk who u r bro but im tired of the bs on my wall an shit man like i said ****** gona see this an ima look a fool shits done man just chill

wow

singh put them shits up so i can link them to my page. this needs to be spread it could be the biggest thing since race92sisterfuckerhatchtart

nah shit aint spredin man grow up and do u like i do me man

:facepalm

O M G :rofl

:shifty:ninja

hell yah bro i saved ALL HIS VIDEOS, but i couldnt save the one he put up talking abot us, cuz he deleted it too fast, so we are out with that, but i got all the others

i wanna put them together as one vid for youtube and we gotta fuck his shit uplol we need his address

we gotta race hatch this fuckin queer

singh link them all up on facebook and i will forward them to every bouncer in albany… this will be epic…

soooooo, yeah. youre pretty much fucked ali g. you messed with the wrong squad. hope ya learn your lesson.

your boi the boss:

chain dance :

half naked swag:

keepin it orange cap:

blowgotti haircut:

facial hair:

takin a shit:

dont worry if he deletes them i got them, just have to put on youtube later

LOL i linked one to my facebook wall so people know WTF my video is about

yo on the real that shit is fucked up man ****** die for shit lik that here i aint playin dead that shit right now man

Die in a fire

im still gonna fuck your family

u relly need to stop talkin to my fams lik that this aint no game i told u before i done with all this do you man do you

PUNCTUATION!!! :ahh

Wait. Did you really join Shift? But you had time to add a sig of yourself? Faggot. Not sticks either.

lol

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA ALMOST FAIL