Why do people think they are so tough???

The clubster of albany is on our boards now, huh?

hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha @ your sig

Rap response video coming shortly

LOL nice. im too fucking tired to do anything tonight. getting tested for mono tomorrow. fuck my life.

Its awsome to see everyone come together though.This guy sounds like a fucktard in real life,not the fake name a few pages ago.Kramer i hope you feel better bro.Dammit if i didnt have a game id go out fri night.

thank you sir. i’ve been exhausted for 2 weeks straight and have had head and body aches for about 4 or 5 days. now my throat is killing me. shit is a pain in the ass. ive been reading up on it and it seems like its gotta be mono, it has a 4-7 week “incubation” period where you have no symptoms, i played “hella” pong drinking out of cups that god-knows-who has drank out of early in the year so thats probably it lol

Sneak peak

Your stupid ass hats look like fuckin balloons

With your drawn on eyebrows you look like a cartoon

I’ve seen more intelligent videos come from babboons

And I’ve seen less garbage getting eaten by racoons

who the fuck is this tool ,got a blowout like he is a gotti or suttin my god where do these inbred prics come from .next time kid keep the dick away from the light socket .your hair wont grow into a frohawk

impressive. who is writing these?

u can get some too fool you can get clapped lik the rest of em

shuttt uppp adammmm lol

Idk what I did to deserve a public outlash like that Krammmmmer :lmao

lolololololoolol,listen fuckstain your barkin up the wrong tree .trust me ill handle my own :thumbup

u aint handlin shit but deez nuts if ur lucky enough u wanna be me dont lie i body dude like u all day every day

Things about to get UGLY :lol

ask around on here faggot wannabee ,the only time ill handle your nuts is when ya gettin em fed to ya .so go ahaed and keep pushin im sure your not to far away

this is asinine. john are you kidding or srs? :lmao

krammmmmmmer ya need to ask ,when someone wants to throw hands im always serious

u no where to find me im at the club fuckin yo bitches while u window shopin son dont hate the hella fly most swaggered out pimp eva

I am the ghost writer. MC Abee will be throwing down. We might actually take a day to do this and make it official haha