Why driving a skyline in toronto owns everything

Altimaze:

hahahaha im the village idiot eh, well now i know why every single club out there makes fun of you guys.!!!

G.T.S-T:

mind your own business when driving if someone pisses you off, do what we did, follow them and call in the plates.

eveyone knows chicks are bad drivers, and thank God you guys don’t ride street bikes, or you’d be dead by now, trying to fight every asshole who cut you off or tried to hit you, its a daily routine just drive safe. Or maby you guys should learn to ride one, and learn the risks of road conflicts.

All im saying is that she was a chick, what good could a person get from teaching her a lesson? she’s still going to drive the way she did, you did nothing to improve her driving, and the way you treated here, she’s probably going to carry a weapon in her car next time.

Altimaze:

you sure sound bad ass trying to show a chick a lesson, i’d dare you to do that to a guy, i’d make you my b…itch for trying somthing like that with me.hahaha i.e the village whore!!!

And i may be the village idoit in your eyes, but i probably get all the village pu55y, as you sure don’t seem to know how to treat one.