Why I love Subarus

thats about where my first chevy stopped rolling down the street.

I don’t get it…?

mine was still rocking strong at 187,000 when I traded it in. Still kinda miss it.

Mine/KCuv’s Pathfinder was traded in @ 190k running strong except for a faulty O2 sensor.

my ford probe was at 160k and it still had compression of 180 in each cylinder lolz

what subaru is this? A Loyale?

just bought an 01 focus with 183K on it. has tranny issues but the motor seems to be good to go.

I owned a vw with that mileage and they are pos :shrug:

1993 legacy wagon

it would have been more badass if you were doing 160 while taking this picture of the mileage

is this zion’s old car?

that was a loyale and I doubt he left any life in it lol

Haha nice Jim! Im not gonna lie, I never saw her getting you though the winter but sounds like she passed with flying colors.

More than I can say about one Elantra I know :frowning:

but this gravy train is still chuggin

Good stuff. :tup: I put valve cover gaskets on a 1988 Subaru DL the other day. The guy still DD’s the damn thing.

My 93 Subaru legacy turbo is over 260,000+ miles. To make the picture even better, the odometer is in KM so it reads 42X,XXX. Original engine and driveline except for the clutch.

my neighbor got rid of their subaru legacy at 230,000+ miles. still ran great. they have a 180K forester and a bugeye impreza wagon now.

all my cars have 170k+ on them except my daytona and k car. the tracker, my wifes neon and my metro are all up there and still run like champs. tracker is rotting pretty good though lol.

Brian

My Dad’s suburban is at ~400,000 miles, but its normal GM crap

denali - 19x,000 miles. i’ll catch up :slight_smile: