Why Is Original Nutta A Mod?

Hahahah this is the funniest thread ever…

hahah and i can’t believe that shasha started it!!

Marc you can be the biggest jerk-off in the world …but i can’t see you NOT being a mod.

:hsugh: thanks, i guess.

i disagree, hes on all the time, i don’t see many people more dedicated than him. Yes I agree Dan would be a decent mod, but not as a replacement for marc. Marc has a nice groove in the couch known as the son community that no one else can fill :smiley:

:hsugh:

Yeah that’s dedication alright. Or also boredom at school.

Wish i could post from my work too.

lol

serious guys

Seriously, either other people are afraid to give me negative feedback, or you are one of the few.

What exactly did you have a problem with?

As your moderator, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you’re unconvinced that a particular plan of action I’ve decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Indian or Canadian heritage as a negative is… I collect your fucking head. Just like this fukker here…

Now, if any of you sons of bitches got anything else to say, now’s the fuking time!

Ugh, the cuss word filter sucks.

yeah who the HELL made original nut-licka a mod? wtf, does the guy even have an s14? I know he has an r33 clip sitting in his closet or something, but that doesn’t give him the right to be a mod! I’ll give u a case of mangos for the clip, God knows you’ll actually USE the mangos!

and a brown guy mod, what is this world coming to…

and u have my world d & b cd biatch, at least burn it for me!!!

have a nice day everyone except Marc

^^ that was silly

I think Marc is one of the better mods.

I also think Happy would make an excellent mod. We need guys modding that know their shit and act responsibly like spd-dmn and happy240sx

this thread is nothing more than an elaborate recruiting setup.

you people make me sick.

:hsugh:

^^^ :?:

I have never found a problem with any of the mods… actual prefer the nutta/gt style… straight forward and no BS

follow the rules, dont post stupid shit, use the search feature and your shit wont get locked

agreed, nutta’s cool in my books.

and mikeness, the previous was a joke. just… nevermind.

amen, i have no issue with the mods that come to the site often, they all do a good job and I have had contact with most at one point or another and there decent guys.

Hey! You have my Jungle Mag CD still, longest loan time ever. 4 years.
And mangoes > your life.

Anyways, i guess this has gone OT. So if anyone has an issue, feel free to PM me.

Peace out!