Why Lucas Oils rock (Gear Oil tests, for the nerds)

One dude with anecdotal evidence bitching about their history, countless lab results showing Amsoil’s quantifiable superiority.

Amsoil :tup:

[quote=“Inn-Tune,post:19,topic:38860"”]

I can’t trust anything from someone who can’t spell a word as simple as Amsoil properly.

It looks like they loved Amsoil in the first link listed. We’ve run their engine oil in plenty of customer’s cars who sent it in for oil analysis and Amsoil always tested better than whatever they were using before. I’ve never had any issues with their engine or gear oils so I trust them.

I’d love to see a non synthetic 75w90 test…

[/quote]

It could be just that their 2cylce oil sucks I never really hear of problems from Amsoil.

What were the other oils that Amsoil was tested against?

He only spelled it with a z one time big deal… how many people spell laser with a z?
57,900,000 hits on lazer on google.

[quote=“Fry,post:21,topic:38860"”]

One dude with anecdotal evidence bitching about their history, countless lab results showing Amsoil’s quantifiable superiority.

Amsoil :tup:

[/quote]

The testing was done by Amsoil though so there is chance that they setup the testing to show only the strengths of their product.

[quote=“Devioustsi,post:23,topic:38860"”]

The testing was done by Amsoil though so there is chance that they setup the testing to show only the strengths of their product.

[/quote]

ding ding, we have a winner

Can’t believe it took 23 posts for it to be figured out.

Anybody that has taken any course in critical reading (or an ounce of common sense) will tell you the first thing is to look for the source of the information.

The only reason I posted this was because of how Lucas did. i.e. their “Lucas on the Edge” where they have rednecks endorse the product line.

I run the Castrol Hypoy C in my tranny…turns out it is good after all.

I also run Amsoil and have for a while. Its been good to me. I have a sample with over 12k miles on it going in for analysis, I’ll post it here when I get the results.