why was this honda so slow?

ok i know its rainy tonight and the roads are slick but…

as i was coming home i saw a hot chick driving so we were playing around tward albany and she turned off, as i pulled up to the light after pep boys a white rusty civic hatch pulled out (PB’s closing time, it was 9:00) revving at me and then pulled up next to me revving

we both launched, off the line i pulled ahead (more so after my tires caught) probibly 2-2.5 car legnths, i was like :wtf so at the light by westgate/armory nissan i asked him how good his tires were, he said he just got them cause winter was coming, so then i was like :wtf again

we launched again and the same thing 2-3 car legnths

i was wondering why this thing was so slow, i raced a 1.6 Vtak before and it was a close race so im assuming this was a 1.5l non vtak?

anyone know this kid? and why is it so slow?

im not bragging but i thought i would share and see if anyone knew :wtf is up

the x-mas lights under the car scared the other car /thread ;D

:confused
:idiots

…because its a 1.5L non-vtec. The kid cant drive. He’s obviously a ricer.

kids like that make u look bad joey lol :ssh

good one, i dont ever use those fuckin things lol

:wtf :stfu ;D

lol, im just sayin :nana

Wow, that really must’ve been slow. Like… insanely slow.

so was i bud ,the lights are a little :gay

17sec econobox ;p

i know i know thats why i dont use them…hey you want em? :gay :nana

ya i was joggin down the side walk faster.

nah im good i kow of a 94 mustang it,s white wit a black top that will love them he is a little :gay

i know really

i looked up motor specs, the dx version with the 1.5l is rated at 107hp and my 1.6l dohc is rated at 115hp…would it really make that much of a diff?

your car doesnt get any traction ever, you wanna race me? haha :nana…whats good with that amp?

the amp is prolly good thats why ya havent gotten it back ;D

ya the 1.6 has VTAK!!!11

DOODE. lol. my bad you working tommrow? ive been really busy trying to get all these parts off the parts car to ship tommorow morning.

hahaha its all good…yeah i work 3-7 (after school) just stop by, is it good to go or is it fucked?

its fine, took me litterally 3 minutes to take off the cover, soder the connection then put the cover on.

It took longer for the sodering gun to heat up then to fix it. lol