Why???

yeah that would be neat…you’ll have to let us know how it goes there.

I remember back when I was in highschool and lived in TN…we litterally had off ONE full month- talk about vacation at the slopes, we were there everyother day!!! It was great! Thats when I remember liking winter.

fuck it being hot or cold…

i like fall, leaves falling, cool temp weather, halloween, thanksgiving.
its after xmas that the cold gets annoying. after xmas you just want winter to be done with and go striaght to spring

When my brother lived in va. he had off from school for about two weeks when it snowed. I was made cause we only had off a day up here.

Winter gives me a chance to get inside projects done. I get to lay flooring in the house, hang some interior doors, etc. The stuff that I put off all summer just because I had other things to do.

ya… can’t wait to see what dec is going to be like with no snow… haha

Your down here too. I can’t wait to see either. Its gonna be nice walking around in jeans and a tee maybe a hoodie in feb.

pussy i walk around up here in jeans and a hoodie in feb

feb up here is like 40s to 50s perfect hoodie weather

x2 for that

It wasn’t that temp when I was walking downtown at 4:30am, but to each his own. I prefer the 70s over the 40s.

how do you know my skillz are not working? :naughty: oh wait, take 2 giant steps off my dick. k. thnx. bye.

WRX=AWD :smiley: so another words i cant wait for winter its so much fun to drive on snow covered roads in this beast lol

lve had sex with the majority of your female relatives.

Im not looking forward to winter…but like you said, its a good chance to get work done to the car. I just bought an 03 Durango SXT on Saturday, so this will be my first winter with a 4x4, im sure it would be a hell of alot better that my 4800 lb rear wheel drive tabogan on wheels that I drove through winter last year…:rant: I didn’t enjoy that at all, unless it was a giant open ice covered parking lot…thats always fun. I hate Fall though…leaves laying all over your damn car, and having to sweep them out of the driveway constantly.

The Durango also has a remote start, so I will be nice and toasty when I get off work, then it will come home and sit in the heated garage…lol