Why???

Well, I guess for the most part it has been fairly nice since our most recent…tropical storm leftovers. Anyhow…today I was thiinkin how depressed I’m gonna be in like 2 more months when it actually starts getting cold and crappy out. I really hate living it the burgh during these winter months. ( well okay occasonially the snow can be entertaining ) but for the most part I could do with out it. So soon this means my car goes in the garage over the winter. ( the only bright thing would be that upgrades can be done for next spring :x: )

So anybody else feel future bad weather blues???

WINTER :reloading

yeah winter sucks in pittsburgh. I’m waiting to see what its going to be like down here.

turbo car + cold weather ftw!.. Ill prolly end up driving my car until late october until it starts to snow. My car doesnt go in the rain or snow. :(…

you’re more than welcome to stay with me for the winter. Not exactly Cancun, but we come up with some rather interesting ways to keep warm. :naughty:

I usually get down once summer is over, but then get excited about football hockey and the fall, Halloween etc. Then I get bummed out again when it starts to get really cold. From then I look forward to the holidays and then it’s looking forward to spring. All in steps.

ummmmmmm you know what I think I’ll be safer and probably warmer here in the heart of Pittsburgh…maybe even swimmin in the freezing river. I heard you lack skills in that area…:moon:

:owned:

no :owned: is an email you sent

haha yes it is i see your bored this morning
h

yea i never would of thought you would be up as the role of a fluffer

Pauly’s up for a lot of roles I’m sure.

When’s that motor going in?

dont worry baby we can cuddle up and keep warm all winter long :idb:

Between work and kids there isn’t time to be depressed. I know what you mean, but just stay busy doing stuff and maybe find a sun lamp if you need it. :slight_smile:

Or I guess the warmth of Darkstar’s bosom could work for you too. :scared:

dont believe everything you hear.

your e-pimpaging skills are lackluster at best. search for posts by 1320, read for a few hours, then try again.

he’s taught me everything I know.

WOW! This surprises me I need to have a chat with Kolar…seems to me that he would spit better game with the ladies than you. Geez, but if you are getting your skills from reading his posts then you must be lacking in other areas.

you can definitely feel fall in the air, it sucks you finally get used to working in the heat and now it’s 70 and I’m freezing my ass off

I know what you mean…( i dont work outside or anything ) BUT I walk outside and it will be 70 and I’m like " brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, damn its chilly…" I love summer but it just isn’t long enough.

I like to walk out of the air conditioning and it be nice and warm out…instead of walking out of it and it being colder then the A/C

yeah exactly, I love comin out of a AC building and feeling that warmth

I heard there is a lot of rain in the DC in the winter months, but I also heard if it snows it shuts the city down and I think that would be cool to see