Wider than Benny's gaping turd cutter maybe with more wood shoved inside

So I am taking my Subaru Wago-turd and fully replicating this car here…on a budget.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/eghatchattack/noriyaro_hellaflush_fuji_speedway_022_zps7bf4b5b7.jpg

I am buying the wide body kit for the 2.5 rs coupe (the 22b kit) and putting it on my wagon. Now where I wanted to take a conses was I use my car for utility all the time. The back seats haven’t been up in 6 months neither have the back doors been unlocked.

My Idea was to fill the door gaps, keep the over fenders in the rear whole shaving the door handles and the remove the bottom of the back seat so the floor would be level and then doing a decent wood flooring job in the rear there with some hidden cubbies for storage?

Would this be silly? should I just cut and reinforce the over fenders to operate as doors?

I think it would look a little strange with the rear doors deleted. I feel like the short front doors would throw off the body lines without rear doors there. Just personal opinion though. Plus there will probably be that one time for whatever reason you want to open the door and you’ll kick yourself. However I think the interior plans could be badass if done right.

yeah Planning something like this

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc132/Syholl/Toad/IMG_9825.jpg

love that car with black wheels looking foward to this build:number1

the first car posted…that’s a jzx100 front end.

its is definitely Chaser headlights but the bumper is a subaru legacy aftermarket piece actually made by a small company in the US

word, looks dope, some of my favorite headlights ever. I’ve always wanted to see if an E36 could pull them off as they’re very similar, just more aggressive as they’re not perfectly round

Do it, so when it’s done I’ll swing by and steal this shit out from underneath you.

widebody wagon, yes please :slight_smile: Everything except those damn bomex looking mirrors.

filling in doors will look as ghetto fabulous as the Ford Contour with sheetmetal rear windows that used to be around here 10 or so years ago.

shaved rear door handles, yes. shaved rear doors, no.

wood cargo area, fuck yes.

Lets get this pot stirring again. No Rear doors

http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff425/99obs22/56603627.jpg

do it

The wide body definitely helps the body lines flow but I still feel the front doors just look too short. Personal opinion though if you like it do it!

The kit is currently shipping. Tracking says its in PA for arrival today but for some reason I don’t think its going to come today

If it does come I and going to hopefully get it painted and put on over this weekend, drive around without the doors cut for a few days then decide what I want to do. I already have a plan attach for capping off and reinforcing the cut if I do cut the doors out. The handles are staying shaved though

I do kind of like that 3 door look though

What he said.

So do it, who gives two shits what everyone here on the forum thinks or likes. I like it, but that shouldn’t matter because it’s your car.

I saw a PT Cruiser with the rear doors filled in several times this week and it looked truly awful.

it would be sweet with no rear doors. but i would like it more with the coupe doors. would take alot more mods tho

But it’s common knowledge the only thing you can do to help a PT Cruiser is to set it on fire.

do it