Wife Hacks Husband Forum account...epic ownage

http://www.acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=770786

EPIC Ownage.

ask 5cott about matters like this LOOOOL

That is an onion of pwnage. As the layers of pwnage keepi unravelling, he cries more because it just keeps burning.

hahahahahah sucks to be that dude

lol sheesh

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

shit i just read the second link and ouch epic ownage… i feel sorry for the girl :frowning: Damn… guy is way fucking imature to be married daymn. She sounds like a perfectly good wife/woman + her looks >>>>>> his looks lol

Shit guy should know when to prioritize. I’m married and sure I can’t even DRIVE my 240 this year due to alot of crap even though it hurts LOL… and I wish i could take it lapping, etc… or even just drive around oakville, to timmies or something just for a short drive, but priorities are priorities in life. Hah if I wasn’t married, I’d already have a fully caged, tubed front end, widebody/aero done, ls7 twin turbo 240sx if i wasn’t married and whatever other insanity out of insanity… BUT I would NEVER trade my wife or family for some piece of shit scrap metal… wife and family first. A car is a car the end of the day no matter how much I love cars or whatever.

What a loser… I feel sorry for him for being so stupid :-/

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

oh snap… guy got burned every step of the way girl is really mature the way she spoke 100% all the way through straight up… epic.

I look forward to seeing the replys on this!!! FYI, if you do catch me on AcuraZine in the future (as I prefer to spend my free time with my daughter and not the internet), you will find me under MDX. Have to upgrade to a bigger car for the baby and dogs!

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

Damn i read some more of the story and going on gs in the thread… absolute EPICAGE and i just made this word up its copyright to me/moi/I lol.

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/comment/12/2010/04/31b663cf5c39a2c6eaec3a1d1a9a4d63/340x.jpg

Lol, what a dumb ass

LOL How am i in this?!

SO FULL OF WIN

lol scotty boy, you make me laugh

WHOMP fucking WHOMP!! Damn he got owned like he is going to owe child support!!

Pwned like there’s no tomorrow. Holaay

ahahaha sucks to be him

What a way to get boned…

Exhibit 523412345126234612451235 why you shouldn’t get married. If your girlfriend bitches at you, “STFU GTFO” has no legal ramifications.
And she sounds like an attention whore cunt.

I stopped reading after the first few pages, who ever that is can not read or write… what happened anyways ?

Check the secound link posted… but yea thats fucking jokes, man deserves it though.

another one bites the dust~ lol lol lol he should of bot a iphone or a netbook lol lol

billy man, could you sign one of my rims man?