Wii SD Card

transit, in lockport , they opened their doors at 7am but would sell them at 8am they said. Nice to see some more people from the boards are getting Wii s

uggg these few days have been torture!!! Wii would like to play!

I just rented Trauma Center for it. It’s pretty fucking sweet definatly should have bought it instead. [/rubitin]

I have trauma center for the ds it is one of my favorites. I will be adding that to my wii wish list.

Hey,

When we having a wii party?

as soon as i get mine im down! one question… are these linkable?

i’m rather shocked how many adults are into video games.

I don’t see why. When our parents were younger they didn’t have alot of good games. We gre up with them. I can’t ever see myself not playing video games. I don’t play thme as often as i used to but i still like to.

I don’t know but it would fucking own. We need to do this, punching people while playing tennis would own bigtime. :tup:

Deal with it. :stuck_out_tongue:

I am getting trauma center for christmas(it owned on the ds)… and have zelda so I think I will be set for awhile… I am all up for a heterosexual wii party

last tracking update
December 8, 2006 3:26 PM Sortation Center Arrival GROVE CITY, OH

( Est. in Home 12/16/2006) … doubt it will take that long

If any game shows off the ability of the Wiimote, Trauma Center does I didn’t even realize it could track depth until a few moments ago.

mine is there too. i bet they are having a sweet conversation. and does anyone know if these systems link up?

I didn’t really see anything to indicate that so I’d say no.

if you exchange friend codes, Mii s can travel on their own from system to system over the internet but nothing to the point of making a 2 systems play one game on 2 separate screens, as far as I know

i want a wii so bad then i can join the wii party

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/video-custom-built-wii-power-glove

Rofl, those crazy Japanese. :lol:

did anyone play zelda yet?

Yeah I have been for awhile, only at the 3rd dungeon. But definitely a good game. :tup:

someone should buy this

http://www.decalgirl.com/browse.cfm/4,5221.htm

i doubt ill be getting a wii til xmas time unless i get lucky and find a place that has em on a mon/tues…