Will Steelers Make Playoffs Poll

Will The Steelers make the playoffs…only 4 teams that started 2-5 made it. I am going to say we are capeable and will do it. We outplayed almost every team we played just made stupid mistakes…so if they get off this we did it b4 high and actually do it them I say we can win out this season.

agreed, i voted THEY will, although it would have to be a complete turn around from the stupid mistakes THEY are making. I just can’t ever vote/bet against the steelers.

Edit: THEY= The Steelers (this was only done for Mac’s sake cuz he’s a weird bitch)

our division is too tough. no.

Either the Ravens or the Bengals will win our division, and the other will get a wild card.

8-8, at best.

no

also I couldn’t give a fuck about football

I voted - don’t give a fuck.

they probably will not make the playoffs though.

i voted 50/50. there is no question that we have the talent to do it. i still believe we can beat anyone when we are on our game…whether or not we will find out how to bring our ‘A’ game is the question.

nope, they got my broncos this week. low scoring game broncos 14-10

it depends, ill vote after sunday… we still play the ravens twice and bengals one more time, its def a possibility with a bad season we could make it…

the question is:

How many more games will Roflsberger start before he’s our new pariah in the Maddox/Stewart/O’Donnell/Brister mold?

f the haters. you will be dealt with accordingly.

i challange all you bleading black and gold people to tell who you are voting 4 on November 7th… I bet i find that a good bit aren’t hardcore steelers.

I’ll will vote for Mr. Swann for other reasons but being an ex steelers doesn;t hurt.

Not a chance

i think voting just because he is a steeler is retarded. that doesnt make you a hardcore fan. i dont even care about polotics-type shit, but thats just dumb and doesnt make you a hardcore fan

its is retarded to vote for someone just because they are part of a team…hmmm sorta like voting for someone just because they are part of one political party (team) over the other… thanks for setting that up so i could prove my point.

Different points. People on a sports team do not have (speaking generally) the same views. People of political parties do. B-I-G difference.

good thing pens are best in the division currently.

stop humping the pens already. this thread doesnt ask if the pens will win the cup.

on another note…i think the steelers are screwed, but ill still root em on til i die (which may come sooner if they keep playing like this…my heart cant handle it)

firts time in how many years?:steelers:

ill probably pull the republican lever if any…rendell is a dick that hate pittsburgh

It’s WE u bitch!:beer: