Williamsburg VA? Newport news VA?

www.vadriven.com

its a bigger nyspeed. :slight_smile: – have fun.

I will check that out

Go there its a no brainer.

Absolute no brainer.

Then watch the weather channel, and chuckle to yourself.

just move closer and we can drink every night…

and brendan faggor has even more of a reason to come party

brendan might move to NC…2 hours from here…

Here you go. I used to know a lot of these guys when I lived there. I still wear the t-shirt. lol

Seriously, do it. You will enjoy it down there. A ton of F-Body stuff to occupy your off hours.

fuck…lol

yea i looked both of those places are about 3hrs from me

How do you pass inspection with no cats :snky:

some counties have no emission testing.

Never had that problem. Always had just a loudmouth which passed. I can’t even remember the laws anymore.

EDIT: Just keep it registered in Texas.

We were down in Williamsburg in Aug, Virginia Beach was about an hour away. Williamsburg is very touristy, alot of foreigners working in restaurants, stores, etc. If interested, PM me, we still have alot of info on the area. Even though I was out with the family, there was decent car scene, obviously alot more in the VA Beach area.

if you’re single and got nothing to lose, just do it man :slight_smile:

you’ll have fun being somewhere new & warmer

and it’ll look good on a resume that you’re flexible like that if something else comes along. i don’t see a reason not to.

Only Northern VA has emission inspection. I’ll say move down there, the best choice you ever made in your life.

So that area has no emissions inspection :loopie:

that might make the deal.

Yup mexicans runs VA.

Been to both NN and Williamsburg numerous times. Its a fantastic area with plenty to do.

One thing, cops down there are complete assholes, 5 over gets you a ticket. They also have 2 separate DWI limits. .08 gets you one ticket and .03 gets you a ticket as well.

Zero tolerance FTL

Lots of military down there, its definately a growing area. Lots of civil war history. I was down in that area last November, weather was nice.

I would be working on a military base.

slap on a confederate flag on the back yeeee hawwww