DC area?

How is it to live around there??

Car scene?
Things to do?

Undoubtedly, one of the coolest places I’ve ever been. A lot of Lotus friends live in that area, I’d go there 1-2 times a year to hang with them, and see everything there. There is a LOT to see. The monuments, and all the history is really quite spectacular.

expensive. not like nyc expensive, but about 1000-1400 for a 1-2 bedroom condo… it gets cold but not too snow’ey in the winter. i have a few friends down there…

traffic sucks ass, live close to work
expensive to live near anything
cool scene

DCs traffic makes buffalo’s “rush hour” a joke…

butch lived there for…12 years i think???

he would probably have some good info

you mean Butch?

great bar scene, because of all the colleges. It gets hot as hell in the summer, not so cold in the winter.

who cares? you’ll be back in 6 months just like everybody else

how the hell did i not put the C and H in there…oops

:word::lolsign: buffalo is like a trap that you can escape but in the end you will come back

It has a great car scene, plenty of things to do. But traffic is just retarded…

Do not undestimate the traffic problem… it’s the worst on the east coast.

DC itself is cool. One of my best friends lives there, and he complains about the abundance of phony eurotrash and scene kids. Regardless of that the bars are cool, automotives are huge and there are good “local” car forums also.

Women are 5x hotter there than here, and getting a job is a lot easier- including many gov’t jobs.

People bitch and bitch about traffic…

Buffalo job market/economy sucks = No Traffic

Places that have good jobs and decent economy’s = Have Traffic

I lived in Dallas…I know what traffic is like.

yea the traffic sucks balls i was in baltmore (sp) with family and that is really close to d.c. it was lane to lane cars no where to go

I think you get the idea, but yeah I have a few friends that lived there. One is currently in Alexandria, which is very expensive. Traffic is horrible, I drove through DC at 8 at night on a weekday and there was still bumper to bumper traffic commuting out from the city.

Probably quicker around a city like that with a bike. One with pedals i mean

Just to give you an idea of apartment prices, my sister rents out her apartment in Alexandria for $2,400 a month, its a 2 bedroom

just to get an idea of traffic

NYC>Chicago>DC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dallas

i dunno man, i’ve seen some pretty hot chicks in buffalo, surprisingly :o