Williamsburg VA? Newport news VA?

Anyone ever been to these areas?

I got a job off from my interview in DC and I would be on a Army base out that way.

Cost of living calculators said those areas are on par with Buffalo…but I doubt thats right.

More likely

nah, its about right… maybe a LITTLE bit higher… NOVA is where its big money. Believe me, it blows.

You know how the area is though?

Things to do?

i really dont think there is much to do there i was there 9 years ago its not far. u can have man sex with jeff and make me jealous

Jeff is like 4 hours away from there

<3

on a srs note…

u def gonna take the job LZ?

y do you even know of such a site :gotme:

I just got the offer a couple hours ago…I was waiting for it but wasn’t expecting it till next month…

The money :tup:
The company :tup:
Room to grow and learn :tup:

I have a couple weeks to make up my mind…really it all comes down to if they have a local car forum I can flame people on.

how much are they will to pay to get you there…moving …rent for a few months??? any good things like that

They have my scheduled tomorrow for a conference call about moving details and other misc stuff.

Do you know anyone down there?

Might suck if you go down there alone.

lol…how did i know that was gonna bite me in the ass.

i didn’t know of the site…

I have family in VA…

Do it. What is the point of not doing it?

You’re young, try going someplace new.

do it so when i have mac questions you will have the anwsers for me

:tup:

I say do it. Make it through atleast a year and it could be a good reference at the very least. Home is always a flight away. Everytime I miss Rochester I take a vacation there for a week and remember why i don’t live there anymore. I love to visit though.

Don’t worry, the inernets in other locations will still come back up here…err… to Buffalo

really do it like everyone says if it gets bad just come home … i wish i could move away start a new life for a job but with the 2 kids and such its a lil more then just a flight

try it if you dont like it come back home

he will meet u half way for ass lol. the only thing i would be worried about is being in the car scene down there. cops are asshole when it comes to tickets 25 over if u live in va is 1000 fine automatically. jeff has already got 4 tickets since hes been down there