Willyville crew, Lunch?

I can’t do tomorrow, but friday.

i don’t know what I am working Friday. regardless Ii have to head out to get my check from my last employer so I would be in.

I’m open to anywhere. I was trying to find a reason to stay in town so i dont have to go to Olean or jamestown friday. And lunch would be a good reason LOL

im in training all week boys, i cant plan a lunch time and dont have access to email during it.

I might be down for Friday, I have a feeling I won’t be going to work, and will just be waking up. :beer2:

X…:ohyeah:

i am going in at 1 tomorrow so unless you guys wanna meet early like 1130ish i am out

no one eh? aight…

Friday 4/25/08?

Sounds good.

Where to?

Not picky as to where. 12:00, 12:30?

i only have 30min lunch for the next month so im out

Ted’s, pautlers, Andersons??? What part of town you in 4door we could do something near you

i’m tryin to leave early on friday so I might not leave.

evans and main ish
essjay and evans
im on essjay

wat?

I may be down for a lunch meet tomorrow… depends on when i decide to go into work

Friday Willy…

Where we going?

hmmm friday may work… what are you thinking? i dont have any specified hours on friday lol… I’m certain I can find something to do there… Where do you work?

Already did my one lunch out per week at Fuddruckers today. Can’t beat the $6 1/2 pound burger, fries, drink Wednesday special. Can’t eat like that more than once a week though (probably shouldn’t doing it that much). :slight_smile:

wow, talk about a brain fart.

i might not be able to leave for lunch… is what i meant to say