Willyville crew, Lunch?

where do you wanna go… i think friday will work if i go into the office… anybody else in?

I’m sure Rose is whipping up something nice at “the place.” That’s what I call it… what’s the real name? Mainstreet Marketplace?

are you talkin about the cafe? I honestly have never eaten there. I normally leave for lunch and grab something. As im normally in between appointments when I’m in the office.

i’d be in for something tomorrow. Let’s just do Sorrentino’s on Mill/Main… it’s usually fast for those with short lunches and can easily accomidate a small group.

I’m in to that.

thats a gude idear.

cool…choose a time, i’m flexible (just ask 87FagGT)

Welp, I should be there about 12:08. :shrug:

i’ll be thur

SORRENTIONS, Corner of Main St. and Mill St. in Williamsville
Date: 4/25/08
Time: 12:08pm

what is sorrentions? is that like a grunyon?

yOU GUYS SUCK

wheres mill? PM your numbers, i can make just about anytime as long as I know not to book an appointment in that time frame

In. I dont think i’ve met anyone going tho. what am i lookin for? Not that the place is that big LOL
fyi mill runs from sheridan to main parallel to evans and a block over.

I gotta go on a dang appointment… next time guys

ehhh, I’m out afterall. Got tied up doing favors for someone.

:tup:

well fuck all of you then…

actually, i have to be in Niagara Falls at 10:30 for a meeting… don’t know if i’ll make it either. so i’ll just plan on NOT being there.

Ha, that fell apart quick!

Fuck, so much for that

Uhhh, just cause Me, Will, and Josh are going to have our own circle jerk, doesn’t mean the rest of you can’t have an orgy without us.

i might join