Project 10Sec $4K 4thGen

I covered that last night more or less. I knew it needed a reseal atleast, and the more I got into it, the more I noticed problems.

It was all done on an engine dyno, apparently it was put into a car and it only made a hand full of miles and came apart. There is so much more of a dynamic load in the car than on an engine stand apparently it stresses the engines totally different. Who knows how true it is, its a news article anyways. Someone could say its still running in their car today, none us would know any different.

Thats what it looks like. But I know it wasnt us. The motor came apart on the bench, I had autobody paper down on the bench to mark my parts and where they came from in the block. They sat there for a few weeks, collecting dust, literally, Then they were in the parts washer sitting there for a few days soaking, after that Bowman and I started cleaning them and found the crack.

Nobody in the shop even goes near that bench and they are set back against the back wall, no way they could even get bumped off the bench and hit the floor.

Since the truck was RAPED when i bought it for the motor, I wouldn’t doubt someone had them out in the past and fucked them up. Who knows.

Nobody needs anything, I want HPZ!

To stick to the original plan, and chill people out, ill just get the stock replacements and put it together.