Windows 7 is the shit

^ Sure buddy, I’ll get on that :retardclap

^^^ FanBoy. :rofl

There is a reason why Windows still owns the majority of the world PC market. Let’s not get into that here.

The reason why MAC’s don’t get virus’ etc. is because no one writes virus’ for them. Too small of a market to affect.

Not for the crazy download torrent whatever version, I mean the legit student upgrade. I’ve never loaded a new operating system before.

Oh.

Yeah, it’s pretty foolproof. Pop the CD in, your PC should boot to the CD (if not you’ll have to find out how to get to the boot menu on your model laptop/PC).

After that, just follow the on screen prompts.

If you have questions, post in the Official Computer thread and I’ll walk ya through it.

Mac is great for a personal computer but absolutely horrible as a business machine.

I think he means he’s not a student but wants a hook up??

Which is why Windows has such a huge market share over it and always will until Mac tackles that segment of the market.

And actually…if you know how to use a computer and keep it running, you won’t have issues with any version of Windows. I never get blue screens of death, etc.

That’s because I know what I’m doing and don’t install everything under the sun, etc.

He said he’s never loaded one before…so I assume he’s planning to get a student copy from a friend, etc. (the legit licensed disc).

JClark, if you want I can do this for you (obviously for a fee). I can migrate all your data over, etc. I charge $20/hr. Typically something like this (if you had a lot of data to move over/programs to install) would take 2-3 hours.

Yeah I do all of the same but only charge $10/hr :lol

$20/hr is still better than the $60+ Geek Squad charges.

No I can prob still get my legit student discount.

I’m in VA til Dec, so I gotta find another way. If I can just put in a CD and click install, it’s coo.

You should be able to.

Feel free to post in the IT thread if you have issues.

Is that win 7 ultimate torrent you posted the full version or an upgrade?

Your theme rotates whenever you want. So i am currently on a megan fox theme which rotates to a new exhilerating pic every 10 minutes

Yeah i currently have the HP elitebook, its a tablet pc with journal features and whatnot. I didnt think the computer was that fast when i had XP but now it really is a good computer.

windows 7= win

I used the beta version for about 4 months and had 0 problems…loved it. I did the student upgrade last week. good shit

oh yea and mac sucks

im pretty happy with OSX, im glad windows 7 is good though, just more competition for apple to make the next OS that much better :lol

It’s the full version. I completely wipe my machines before re-installing an OS. Never upgrade.

This is true.

I see. I have the RC installed, and don’t want to wipe it. Got an ultimate 64 upgrade torrent laying around?

32bit shows as a *.php file, no worky in utorrent.