Windows 7 SP1

Fuckin’ people, go order it online and remember that I don’t give a flying fuck. Someone else will purchase this and be less douchey about it you fool.

:rofl

What’s the other method Wayne.

IIRC a Bios loader is the best way. Before I had a legit copy I used one and never had an issue.

Well I havent gone full retard yet lol. I actually have never had a problem with vista, just turn off all the pretty aero bs

I used to get the same shit when selling cameras and flash cards. Retail anything is always fun.

fuck dat.

Here’s the DL: http://mods.myftp.org/Tools/Daz/Windows%20Loader%20v1.9.7.zip

Here’s the thread: http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/24901-Current-release-information

Thanks.

Just got the SP1 and I can’t see any changes without reading the patch notes.

nah, just a bunch of bulk patch updates. I don’t see the big deal honestly.

Why not just dump the BIOS, patch it with SLIC 2.1 and update it? Never worry about that shit again…

SLIC t hats what its called…

Yea, thats I used before I got all legit.

some of us run 7 on machines old enough to be Windows XP’s dad. In those cases you can’t run a patch. Besides, the loader is cake, and works 100%.

I can’t believe people run machines that old still. Anyhow, you can SLIC mod just about ANY bios.

I have used the loader before with good results, I just prefer taking care of the problem completely.

I plan to get Ultimate when I build my next rig. I actually love Windows 7 and have no issues paying for it since it works great. I support companies when they deserve it and I think MS did a great job with Windows 7.

Therefore, I’m not f’in with my BIOS.

Everyone is so scared of just flashing their BIOS! :lol OH NOOOOOZZZ

Flashing or modding?

I’m not going to mod my BIOS for a short time when I plan to get a legit copy within the next few months.

Flashing is one thing, but I’ve never modded a BIOS or had a need to and frankly I think it’s overkill. I can just not upgrade to SP1 for the time being if worst comes to worst.

I’m sure I could handle it but it just seems like overkill to me.

Hahaha word, I was down at Best Buy Mobile in Albany. Also, ya’ll got UBS cables? How many jigga-bytes this thang got?

Holy shit, I almost forgot about the elusive UBS cable! I think we should manufacture and market UBS cables, imagine how many people would buy them!

Its litteraly a single click…

Anyways, why buy ultimate and spend that much money? I have ultimate, dident pay for it, bulk licenses FTW, but there is litteraly no need to get ultimate.

It’s the ultimate let down when you realize it has nothing special.

Is there any real difference between them? Besides some add on programs maybe?

I mean like Home, Pro, Ultimate…