Snow Time fun... Sorta

heh… can’t help ya, but something similar happened to me when I was younger.

A friend and I went to T-Birds night club when it was still open (they were doing some kind of victorias secret show or something like that). Long story short… had a damn good time. Stayed a few hours later than we should have… and drank a few more than I probably should have.

@ 3:00am we go to bounce (this was a week day… had to work @ 6am) and wasn’t familiar with the parking lot and sure as shit, ran over a curb and put a hole in my tire. It was snowy and quite cold outside, pair that with pitch darkness and a few beers… it was an honest mistake.

So being the stupid youngser I was, I didn’t have any kind of preperation for an event like this. No tools, not even a scissor jack. I tried calling my pops, who was also my boss and tried explaining what happened. He threatened to kick my ass and told me it was my problem and to deal with it.

luckly a few gear heads we talked to briefly inside the bar saw us and offered to help (I wouldn’t doubt it if they post here… this was back around 01 or so). The one guy told us that he lived down the road and had tools there and he’d give us a ride over there, so we wouldn’t freeze our asses off.

We all piled into the minivan and sure as shit, as we pull out of the parking lot, they hit the same fucking curb and takes out two of his tires. Long story short, we fixed his shit… went to his and his g/f’s place to warm up for 30mins and went back to Tbirds to fix my car.

I’ll never forget that shit… needless to say, I didn’t go to work the next day