curb slam - need help

so my girl and i were drifting around town, took a turn a little too quick, overcorrected (idiot), spun out, curb slam

i think i broke the rim, it was dark so i didnt get a look behind the wheel…but ive got the stock ones
the control arm looks like a pretzel
the tow truck guy said he thinks the only thing holding the wheel to the car is the shock

anywhere you think i could get parts around guelph? im using my dads car right now so i could pick some stuff up if its not too far
im getting an estimate today, provided no frame damage whats all the crap behind the wheel worth about?

its a zenki s14, passenger side front wheel
when the car stopped and i tried to get the hell out of the area the car had trouble starting, and then since the wheel was in about 45 degrees while the other was straight, i didnt get too far…

whats a good course of action? i need it on the road asap so im willing to sacrifice cash for a quick fix - but id rather find a parts car than have some shop order a bunch of parts from nissan
i just moved up here so i dont know any good shops

thanks

I think Bing might have some fabbed control arms, and suspensions pieces, if not you can order those parts overnight at any shop. Might as well go aftermarket since you think you can drift. Prices will be about the same as OEM.

this is why you come to the track before you drive like an idiot on the street.

Naa ive never been to a track and ive learned on streets but shit happens when you do something and even pros get into jams… Ive seen worse when someone hit a curb haha so your lucky.

But your girfriendl is prob thinking damn he sucks hehe joking

I have a factory Front passenger side control arm at my house the ball joint is a little worn but its better then yours lol, you want it give me 30 bucks for it. I am in st.catharines.

Correction, This is why you come to the track and DON’T drive like an idiot on the street.

I’m sure you’ve never tried anything on the street before either eh?

estimate 1 comes in at 830 with tax if i dont need a spindle and if the frame is ok…plus a new rim…
i dont think im going to go aftermarket cause i dont want to buy 2 sides worth of stuff right now

if anyone has any more cheap parts like that 30 dollar contol arm, please let me know

thanks

i admit i do stupid things on the road sometimes, but i understand theres a time and place, and when its late at night and theres no one to be seen and theres some sick turns, what can you do

i know what my mistake was, so im learning from it and the reason i got an s14 in the first place was so that i could learn how to drift…i dont need to explain myself but i do want to seperate myself from the idiot ricers who pull moves in heavy traffic

Cant argue with that.

You take a chance, you mess up, crash, no tickets, no one gets hurt, and your S14’s footwork get’s upgraded.
8)

You play with Fire you’re eventually going to get burnt.

estimate breakdown, maybe you could help me out or point out some aftermarket stuff that compares

control arm 195.32
strut rod 101.00
stabilizer link 40.00
r/outer tie rod 26.40
r/inner tie rod 64.00
fr. wheel bearing 176.00
spindle (maybe) 200.00 approx.

so S14_240sx, i think ill pick up that 30 dollar arm from you…you have any more stuff i could use?

happens to everyone, including people in this thread flaming you.

guelph is teh suck for autoparts.

i say sell the car…lol

I’ve got a strut/spring you could have for cheap if you need it.

PM me if interested.

i work in woodbridge so i could pick up parts anywhere really within reason

whatever distance:savings ratio deemed appropriate

sorry dude, but your a tool, “drifitng” around the city, give me a break, go find some old country roads to do it on…I hope you learn your lesson, if not, i hope you ditch it next time.

dude, i didnt come to ask for anything but parts and if anyone knew anything around guelph for repairs…
you live in kitchener, you know the outskirts of town are country roads

i appreciate the well wishing tho, thanks

Wow talk about shitting on the guy for something everyone does or has done.

The price breakdown is typical for an accident of your type. Its very hard to find an S14 in wrecking yards and unless you can find the parts online (here or US sites) then you are stuck with paying that big bill.

EYE OF THE TIGER

what is this, drifting.com?

the guys an idiot but not because he drifts around the city, becaues he talks like hes an allstar.

^???

im trying to get wtf the big deal is
i admitted fault and im looking for some help and now im being an ‘allstar’ on top of all the other sh1t im getting?
you treat all the board newbies like this?

remember when you tried to drift that corner right outside of our school and completely spun out and got busted by the principle? hahahahahahaha

good times. i love you mark.

yeah, im with sasha, you did come off like an a*shole, im mean allstar.