winter 07/08 project is done!

Looks great Paul, love it!

He currently dosnt have the stock… the one he has on there is rated to 500hp or somthing… I thought fuzzy or some one bought his stocker…

but ya paul if you do dump this one :slight_smile: :wave:

then I could sell mine to cky89 :stuck_out_tongue:

:tup: good stuff

looks like i may have to bump up the booooost a lil bit now and get started on my stuff, lol :wink:

Oh geez dont bring that up!! I tried pushing it and got yelled at, he said ITS NOT A RACE CAR ITS A STREET CAR, ONLY RACECARS HAVE 42Rs, however his car runs on RACE GAS and only drives it when he wants to go out RACING. Sounds like a racecar to me. He’s afraid to go really fast :wink:

:lol: :shoot::smash2:

^omg mike, u wait homo… i dont have the displacement like u fags to spool something that BIG on the STOCK BLOCK :lolham:

Looks good paul. I will for sure want to check it out once spring time comes around. :tup: you get the .82 A/R? or the .63

word.

no 93 tune means no street car.

Nice work getting it done early. I think you’re the only one LOL.

I disagree. If he was running methanol that’s one thing, but he can put 93 in it and cruise around…he just won’t. :slight_smile:

so jesse has a race car too? he runs the same gas i do :wink:

Yes you two both have race cars…Race cars that you drive on the street…that don’t hook on the track…

:clap: Nice job man.

"A LOT of $$ later " - Wait until you start driving it.:ohnoes:

Chill out young one… your street legal racecar will be fast…

&

Jesse doesnt buy small parts because its a ‘street’ car, hes not afraid to buy big boy parts and therefore he is faster…

Why finish a winter project in February when you live in Western NY? You have a good 6 months of winter ahead. Now seriously, awesome stuff.

what about pics of the lights and wheels?

^^^^^^^
I Want to see the wheels…Nice work Paul

when are you painting it a color that’s not yellow?

SPRAY TO SPOOL

DONT BE A FAG ITS EASY

:rx3:

my little evo nooblet :wink:

:word:

hes just scurred

never.

lol i had my time with the nitrous and in the end, i ended up not really liking it. if i did spray it, it would blow up.

all b00st from here on out