winter 07/08 project is done!

I understand this… You said same setup as emery’s though and bushur is on a hta. As far as the rad pipe I just wanted to warn ya. What mounts are you running? I bet it does move some though… only way to tell is watching it on a dyno.

I want to wait and see how long the hta lasts as I’ve seen other fp cncd compwheel turbo’s die sooner than expected. I hope it lasts for Paul and voltron.

:tup: nice to see more quick imports coming together in this area.

so paul can i get a ride?:tantrum:

corrected to similar :slight_smile:

i know EMS will make a difference, this is the last year for the stock ecu. i dont want to spend anymore $$ than i already have this winter :frowning:

Looks sick Paul nice job :tup:

:clap: Paul, it looks good. Glad to hear it’s all done for the spring, I’ll share pics of my car as it’s getting done as well.

looking good mr.spinspin, dont lie about ur numbers, u remind me everyday fagor, your gonna trap 130mph and dyno at least 500awhp, i hvae it docuemented in my AIM so i can bust your balls when we get back from the track HAHA

oh and WTF i thought u told me u didnt have the HTA, psphixLIAR

nope u noob, its the HTA… im gonna come to ur room and punch u

mike, u get first ride after its tuned, since u bust my balls everyday homo

damn thats gonna be fast :D… looks good Paul!

niccceee. i can’t wait to be DONE! must feel goodddd

good job paul, way to get that shit together quickly

when are you giving that bitch more cubes? :smiley:

next winter a 42r? :smiley:

A 2.4 or 2.2 would make for an awesome street car on the hta, I’d say 450 torque at the wheels on 93octane.

What cams do you have Paul?

The s2’s seem to be a great upgrade from hks272’s.

lol, it will never see more cubes.

next step is EMS, then down the road its the buschur built 2.0 and race head. unless my motor gives out earlier than i expect. i will def be pushing the limits on the stock block this year…

edit: gary, i have the buddy club 272’s stock vavletrain. perfect for what i do with the car as of now… im scared to rev to 8k+ on these stock rod bolts

never said never :wink:

ps: i said never

gratz paul… looks like ima have to comeover on friday to check it out in person :tup: my bro

Hurry up and get that bushur intercooler on there. I had an Evo 8 intercooler on my galant and went to the bushur. My MPH went up like 5 and my ET dropped from like 12.8 to 12.3

looking good paul, when are the new axles coming??..lol

Looks good dude, I’m gonna have to get a ride in that beast :wink:

Oh and if you’re ever looking to rid yourself of the stock FMIC, PM me…

I’m in the same boat with rev limit because I’m scared of rod bolt failure. 8500 in 1st and 8100 in 2nd and 7800 in 3rd and 4th.