Winter Blues = Booooored

So yesturday my buddie and I were bored of out of tree made a phone call to my work and had 2 100 pound propane cylinders dropped off at his place a few tools and a heater as well as a 24… well the day started off great fired up the heater pulled the car into the garage made a run to crappy tire for some much needed products! once we got back oh boy did the sparks fly…rust removed and valances smoothed in…here are some pics of about 4 hours of boredum…

Looks good.

Nice way to pass some time.

Good Job Guys :slight_smile:

any pics of the rust removal

lol, rust

Just a tip for the future or other side put lay some masking tape down on the lower body line before applying the kittyhair. When your finished laying the kittyhair and its soft but holds its shape use a razor with a ruler and cut off any excess kittyhair above that bodyline. Peel the tape off to remove any last bits of it and this will give you a nice sharp line

im actually smoothing the body line into the car…leaving the line across the top and blending the bottom into the valance sideskirts and front bumper…and yes there are pics of the rust removal

did you block sand it?

imo, you shouldve left it instead of molding it in, that way you couldve used it again on another car maybe