[quote=“speedped79,post:48,topic:36267"”]

me and my friends are always doing stupid stuff

[/quote]

I find that hard to believe.

[quote=“SI01,post:61,topic:36267"”]

I find that hard to believe.

[/quote]

i dont.

and steve, WTF ? you ok? ill give you a ride to bry-lynn if you want.

anyways, find me a feild car under $400. idc what it is, try for stick tho.

see, shit like this is why i dont want you in my threads. you think someone (especially me) is going to give a fuck what you have to say after seeing things a window licker wont even do? and then, you IM me crying about how people already dont like you and tell me that i dont have to make you look stoo-ped (can someone please change his user name to that?) … youre right, i dont. youre doing a bang up job all by yourself. un fucking real.

[quote=“dirtye30,post:63,topic:36267"”]

see, shit like this is why i dont want you in my threads. you think someone (especially me) is going to give a fuck what you have to say after seeing things a window licker wont even do? and then, you IM me crying about how people already dont like you and tell me that i dont have to make you look stoo-ped (can someone please change his user name to that?) … youre right, i dont. youre doing a bang up job all by yourself. un fucking real.

[/quote]

idk what happened to him. hes never went this far before…

Some shitty threads on tonight for sure…

a window licker

[/quote]

:lol: omfg single phrase thread save!

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc94/JDMAllStars/weemanpicard.jpg

its people like speedPUD that make me not want to be a part of nyspeed anymore:banghead::picard:

Srsly. Dead yourself.

wow you guys are harsh. I personally think its great. He is young, let him have his fun. This reminds me of my 92 tempo, teal green with yellow flames. This car is probably a better idea then 90% of the cars which are driven on this board. He probably paid sub $500 for the car. He will drive it for the winter, and can still get $200 for it after even if he drives it to the junk yard. Now all you guys that spend 12K on a daily that will be worth 5K in 3 years, now thats smart!

:slight_smile:

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:49,topic:36267"”]

what does the 305 camaro scream?

[/quote]

[quote=“The_Russian,post:50,topic:36267"”]

^ the same thing helen keller does?

[/quote]

• 100000 karma for a tag team

Everyone in this thread that thinks the car is great fucking sucks

[quote=“ultradriver10000,post:70,topic:36267"”]

This car is probably a better idea then 90% of the cars which are driven on this board. He probably paid sub $500 for the car. He will drive it for the winter, and can still get $200 for it after even if he drives it to the junk yard. Now all you guys that spend 12K on a daily that will be worth 5K in 3 years, now thats smart!

[/quote]

Actually 2300/year for a decent DD is a good idea.

(12k-5k)/3= $2333/year which isn’t bad for a decent daily. Most of us have jobs or self respect that require a certain level of professionalism that would not allow us to drive a $500 dollar beater, much less one that looks like that.

[/quote]

lol he ims me crying all the time :smash2:

“stop being mean to me”

[quote=“The_Russian,post:50,topic:36267"”]

^ the same thing helen keller does?

[/quote]

Outfucking standing. :clap:

[quote=“MPD47,post:69,topic:36267"”]

Srsly. Dead yourself.

[/quote]

I just saved that image for future use.

Amazing.

Is it wrong that I feel sorry for a Beretta?

looks like fun :tup:

[quote=“BikerFry,post:73,topic:36267"”]

Actually 2300/year for a decent DD is a good idea.

(12k-5k)/3= $2333/year which isn’t bad for a decent daily. Most of us have jobs or self respect that require a certain level of professionalism that would not allow us to drive a $500 dollar beater, much less one that looks like that.

[/quote]

That seems horrible in my eyes considering I have owned somewhere in the area of 25 cars and sold everyone for more then I paid for it. Weird. If you work somewhere that judges you on the car you drive maybe you shouldn’t work there? I mean yah for a 30 y/o it would be “dumb” but he isn’t 30.
Would a corvette with straight pipes be considered professional? Shit I should sell it asap and buy a bmw or something…

:wink:

[quote=“ultradriver10000,post:79,topic:36267"”]

That seems horrible in my eyes considering I have owned somewhere in the area of 25 cars and sold everyone for more then I paid for it. Weird. If you work somewhere that judges you on the car you drive maybe you shouldn’t work there? I mean yah for a 30 y/o it would be “dumb” but he isn’t 30.
Would a corvette with straight pipes be considered professional? Shit I should sell it asap and buy a bmw or something…

:wink:

[/quote]

To each his own. And yeah there are days when the stuffy corporate environment around here makes me want to scream racial and sexist slurs while running over baby seals in a rusty old big block chevy 4x4 with a dixie flag on the back window and a cooler full of genny lite in the back…